Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well pose not that bad but face is amazing, regardless i love captain america and this is the best looking one so I preordered it

the problem is the price, about $1k shipped is not worth, I might just po any xm statue for the same price....

the problem is the price, about $1k shipped is not worth, I might just po any xm statue for the same price....

There isn't a single XM piece that can compare to this as far as detailing goes though. If you are an MCU collector then this piece is definitely worth the money comparatively speaking to any XM piece.

The paint looks so good and clean on this piece that I have to think these are machine painted like HT. No way these can be done by hand with that precision.

There isn't a single XM piece that can compare to this as far as detailing goes though. If you are an MCU collector then this piece is definitely worth the money comparatively speaking to any XM piece.

The paint looks so good and clean on this piece that I have to think these are machine painted like HT. No way these can be done by hand with that precision.
Two different characters, but the XM Mark VII looks to be super detailed as well.

yes can be done by a terminator hand :p ,, back seriously u complete right sir :) paint application is insane, very nice but epitaph04 has a point too iron man mark 7 from xm is a master piece too :) just i hope both of this come like we saw in that pics :p or videos

well pose not that bad but face is amazing, regardless i love captain america and this is the best looking one so I preordered it

This is definitely the best look movie Cap to date. Congrats on POing him. :duff

No matter what, I can't justify paying that much for a statue. Sadly I'm slowly being priced out of this hobby. :(

Im getting it for $850 shipped

That's a good deal.

The detail on this statue is crazy good! I would have to agree with you that the paint apps are applied by machines.

Congrats to everyone getting this amazing statue! :duff

This guy does look incredible. I however will be happy with the Gentle Giant Winter Soldier version that is 1/3 the price.

Congrats to those that get this one! I think it will become a grail.

So if you could only get one which one would you get, this or the iron man?

So if you could only get one which one would you get, this or the iron man?
I've seen them both in person and Cap is a better statue overall. Better pose, insane details, a lot of presence and 2 display options for the shield. It's an astonishing piece. Iron Man is good too, but IMO it works more like a complement to Cap. It should be ok to display him alone though.

Back