Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's it!? Now it's already going for twice that plus 2 bills for shipping... Upset I missed out on the PO. If anyone's looking to unload their order... Lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

That's it!? Now it's already going for twice that plus 2 bills for shipping... Upset I missed out on the PO. If anyone's looking to unload their order... Lol

Don't worry. No one outside Brazil got it that cheap.

The last photo venawn posted he has fingernail lines! I've never seen that, blown away by that detail

The last photo venawn posted he has fingernail lines! I've never seen that, blown away by that detail

yes this will be a nice detail statue, well that is what i expect, outside brazil this babe is around $750 + shipping sir

I like almost everything with this bot 2 things

1 the pose is so gay

2 his lips look like he is wearing lipstick

for those reasons i cant buy it

sideshow ws pf may not have the likeness but it has a better base and a million times better pose

1 the pose is so gay

sideshow ws pf may not have the likeness but it has a better base and a million times better pose

I totally disagree. I think this one's gonna be way better than any cap we've seen before. Missing out on this would be your loss.

1 the pose is so gay

Clearly trolling...

1 the pose is so gay

I only agree with you somewhat in that Sideshow's Cap PF is more dynamic than Iron Studios. But this statue's pose is hardly "gay". That's a matter of opinion.

I think the pose is commanding, as in issuing orders to the other Avengers.

As for the lip color; it looks fine to me.

Back