Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with the weeks part.
But when human beings can make another human being in the time it takes Sideshow to announce and release a 1:6 or PF I would say no.
Also considering the novelty of new sideshow to the collection lasts typically what for most collectors? 1 month 2 at most?

I take it you don't collect Enterbay. :lol

Absolutely. I'd prefer a bit of time to see a production piece of a product a few weeks before shipping to decide whether or not to cancel vs. straight to order and ship and not having much time to think it over. :lol

I agree with the weeks part.
But when human beings can make another human being in the time it takes Sideshow to announce and release a 1:6 or PF I would say no.
Also considering the novelty of new sideshow to the collection lasts typically what for most collectors? 1 month 2 at most?

Yeah both good points. 1-4 months is probably appropriate. 9-12? That's just crazy.

It could be worse like Triad or Enterbay, I guess.

I take it you don't collect Enterbay. :lol

Nope.
Wouldn't mind starting though after seeing some of their recent stuff.

I wonder if the philosophy is something like: "Well our collectors have waited most of their adult life to buy these characters....what's another year." :lol

Slams knife and fork on table!

WE WANT JOES!

WE WANT JOES!

WE WANT MORE JOES NOW!

Back