Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Falcon ends up not being an in stock exclusive I'm gonna be left with no choice but to kill Khev.

The next Joe is Mercer :)

img0439mw.jpg

I'd cut off the sleeves and add a Zartan bod (for the muscles).

If Falcon ends up not being an in stock exclusive I'm gonna be left with no choice but to kill Khev.

He'll get a reprieve. :wink1:

I'd rather have a camo one than a blue one. It would be awesome if they did a 1/6 version of this:
flint%20%26%20zartan%20camo%20%232-X2.jpg

Painted figure, clothing, accessories etc.

Would be even better if the 1/6 figure had chest armor and leg pads like that.

Fabric leg pads? what a cheap out.

I wish everything shipped shortly after. :lol

Is the long wait worth knowing what the product looks like/cost, etc way in advance?

I wish everything shipped shortly after. :lol

Is the long wait worth knowing what the product looks like/cost, etc way in advance?

Absolutely. I'd prefer a bit of time to see a production piece of a product a few weeks before shipping to decide whether or not to cancel vs. straight to order and ship and not having much time to think it over. :lol

Absolutely. I'd prefer a bit of time to see a production piece of a product a few weeks before shipping to decide whether or not to cancel vs. straight to order and ship and not having much time to think it over. :lol

I agree with the weeks part.
But when human beings can make another human being in the time it takes Sideshow to announce and release a 1:6 or PF I would say no.
Also considering the novelty of new sideshow to the collection lasts typically what for most collectors? 1 month 2 at most?

Back