Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about stop distributing mainstream LEGOS that people can buy from WalMart for less and not have to pay shipping. :lol

I wish Sideshow would scrap all their boring statue's that do nothing and just focus completely on 1/6 scale 12" figures for the GI Joe,Starwars,and DC lines...and then borrow the license from Hasbro (like Joe) and make Comic renditions of Marvel Superheroes.

goes full blown 1/6 scale

each line getting 7-10 figures a year...

trust me i would rather have more 1/6 figures, but in costs statues are cheaper to produce.

Maybe true,but its cheaper to buy Sideshow 1/6 scale figures than their (overpriced) Statues,plus you get more bang for your dollar on the 1/6 scale..

Example-Why buy that overpriced PF Baroness,when we're getting a Superior highly detailed 1/6 action figure that actually does something and continues to compliment an ever growing (but slow moving) GI Joe collection

but Statues are sooooo boring to own

:goodpost: $350-$400 for a decoration of Bore,forever frozen like a block of ice

Maybe true,but its cheaper to buy Sideshow 1/6 scale figures than their (overpriced) Statues,plus you get more bang for your dollar on the 1/6 scale..

Example-Why buy that overpriced PF Baroness,when we're getting a Superior highly detailed 1/6 action figure that actually does something and continues to compliment an ever growing (but slow moving) GI Joe collection

:goodpost: $350-$400 for a decoration of Bore,forever frozen like a block of ice

i agree with you on 1/6 over polystone.wish they would turn up the heat on 1/6 figures.

I wish Sideshow would scrap all their boring statue's that do nothing and just focus completely on 1/6 scale 12" figures for the GI Joe,Starwars,and DC lines...and then borrow the license from Hasbro (like Joe) and make Comic renditions of Marvel Superheroes.

goes full blown 1/6 scale

each line getting 7-10 figures a year...

I may disagree with you on some subjects...but I am all in on this idea.

Just think... by the time we start paying for these with our social security checks we still won't even have half the Joes we really want.

Just think... by the time we start paying for these with our social security checks we still won't even have half the Joes we really want.

I don't ever plan to use Social Security for my figures. I'ma have to keep my job until I die in order to be able to afford them.

Point is at the rate we are getting these it won't be long before we'll reach retirement.

Back