Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like premium formats, have plenty, but the Joe ones do absolutely nothing for me. The inability to pose, futz or customize takes everything I love about G I Joe away. Simply put, they are nice but boring.

I'm not into statues. The only ones I have make me want 1/6th versions of them (Brock and Molotov), but the Joe statues is where I'd begin collecting if I were to go down that dark path. The PF's look great and the dio's look awesome as well.

Security drew on me. They said stop touching the breasts on the six-armed woman, or they'd shoot. Something about it being really old and sacred and stuff.

Why would she show up around Spooktacular? Mostly horror themed products are released for PO then. As was mentioned earlier, she makes more sense showing up for PO on Black and White Friday.

Why would she show up around Spooktacular? Mostly horror themed products are released for PO then. As was mentioned earlier, she makes more sense showing up for PO on Black and White Friday.

Sideshow said she was pre-ordering in October

Sideshow said she was pre-ordering in October

They also said Indy's 1/6 line wasn't done, that they had big plans for the Universal Monster license which they dropped, that if we bought the Hobbits and Gandalf we'd see more, we'd be seeing a Marine environment Joe well before Hawk(?) was released? :lol

Back