Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they have to start milking that new female body

I know, right? What are they waiting for.

Female bodies were made to be milked...

:lol Nobody listens to me. :nono :lol

I listen to you. Probably too much. :1-1:

Hey, did you hear about the guy in the Obi-wan statue thread that wanted to chop me up into Canadian bacon because I told him he should hug VS1976?

Last edited:
I would not a mind a heavy weapons (i.e. big @$$ gun toting) JOE.

Maybe

REPEATER

Maybe ROCK N ROLL V2 with the twin gatling mini-guns.

I'd say ROADBLOCK, but we're waiting on the muscular body (i.e. DESTRO).

Hey teemu, any idea if we are gonna get another reveal this year and who that would be? Hearing that destro wasn't even in production yet we can rule him out. I'd imagine roadblock is gonna use a new body so maybe the new cc?

Hey teemu, any idea if we are gonna get another reveal this year and who that would be? Hearing that destro wasn't even in production yet we can rule him out. I'd imagine roadblock is gonna use a new body so maybe the new cc?

According to Flag points interview,we are suppose get another reveal (Besides the Baroness pre-order)..

My guess its going to be a Joe and rumored to be Snowjob (plus then the push for Snow Serpent)

Destro is in development (not production) but is being worked on.They did do a rough head sculpt for Destro and showed a sketch,which probably caused the rumor of him coming up.My guess with Roadblock on their list focus to do,Destro and RD will share the same bodies....I think we'll see Destro at next years SDCC.

Also Scarlet may see reveal soon too,using the long developed female body for females characters for Joe,SW,and DC

Wow, no destro till next sdcc.that is quite the wait. I was thinking snow job till he was talking like he's just an idea. Maybe a surprise like falcon was. I just hope we get something.

why is every one saying its snowjob.? did anyone at sideshow give a hint about this.

Well this gives me hope we'll see Snow Job's snowmobile in 1/6 scale.

DRG10266.jpg

this whole year we have only got one pre order, snake eyes. besides a sdcc exclusive in stock falcon. they have really slowed down on releases, we will be lucky to get 4 for the year. baroness is due out in october, and i hope we get at least 2 more for the year is over.

this whole year we have only got one pre order, snake eyes. besides a sdcc exclusive in stock falcon. they have really slowed down on releases, we will be lucky to get 4 for the year. baroness is due out in october, and i hope we get at least 2 more for the year is over.

Maybe they're counting SE as a 2-pack and Timber as an actual figure? :huh

Yeah,seems like things have REALLY slowed down,which isn't good as far as keeping the interest for the line..(I want 10 figures a year)

next month we should get the Baroness pre-order (finally)

another reveal should be showing up possibly at spook? or in November? rumors abound is Snowjob

followed by Major Bludd and Snow Serpent in '13

I predict reveals at SDCC '13 to be Destro and Scarlet

Back