Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when some of you all would get sore rektums over talk of the line being dead. And now a few of you are right smack dab in the thick of it.

For shame...just...for shame.

I think alot of people are sarcastically joking due to the slowdown. I would rather have a handful of figures the quality they have been putting out on the Joe line rather than tons of iffy things that everyone hated. :dunno

I am good with 4 to 6 figures a year. Heck one of those can even be a variant figure.

I definitely think that's more reasonable. I mean, that's great for those of you who can afford 8-10 figures a year. But it's just a big expense. And with the routine price increase that comes with every new figure, it might force some of the more cost conscience collectors to pass up figures they would otherwise buy. Honestly I'd probably still find a way to scrape together enough to pay for 10 releases a year, but we'd be talking $140-160 a month or so on toys. Some of us lesser beings really can't afford that.

6a00d8341c51c053ef013485f32bfc970c-pi

Opulence... we hyez it.
We don't mind savings da monies,
but not at da cost of beings da Elites™

Would be happy with 4-6 a year. Would be happier if they would post at the start of the year what they want to release for that year.

Even better would be for their leaders to get off their lovely bottoms and flash us stuff of 1/6 figures that they have coming down the line. Or at the very least tell us to stop annoying them, the stuff still getting made.

A fire sale of free figures with no hints of whats coming after Bludd and Baroness, does'nt make a collector feel safe about the future of the line.
And statues suck :monkey1, want 1/6 :hi5:

Would be happy with 4-6 a year. Would be happier if they would post at the start of the year what they want to release for that year.

Even better would be for their leaders to get off their lovely bottoms and flash us stuff of 1/6 figures that they have coming down the line. Or at the very least tell us to stop annoying them, the stuff still getting made.

A fire sale of free figures with no hints of whats coming after Bludd and Baroness, does'nt make a collector feel safe about the future of the line.
And statues suck :monkey1, want 1/6 :hi5:

That'd be a great idea. No more smoke and mirrors. I mean what real difference does it make if we have a bit of a heads up. I'm not even all that interested in release dates. I would just like to know the upcoming slate of figures; the next 4-5 they're planning for release.

Surprised you went with the troll aspect of the post. That wasn't the implication and I'd figured you intelligent enough to understand. But... you pulled an IronLungs/Fuzzyjunks. Guess you're overtired again? :lol

Just in case I overestimated your ability there, it's not about updating, it's about releasing clusters of characters that actually match and are meant to be displayed together (I already provided examples). Novel concept, I know. But this way, as they make improvements from release to release, there's some consistency in the display vs. a single figure meant to be displayed with others exposing them as horribly outdated. But I'm hoping you knew that already.

I heard you the first time dumbass.

Maybe you should try a little harder. All you have to do is draw a line from one dot to the other dot. K?

And get some new material too. Christ, quiggle's got more original **** than you.

I heard you the first time dumbass.

Maybe you should try a little harder. All you have to do is draw a line from one dot to the other dot. K?

And get some new material too. Christ, quiggle's got more original **** than you.

You out of tampax and mad because the store's out of supplies or something? :lol

Your post indicates you misunderstood. Unlike you/StarPuffs, I don't have to look up big words to use in a post to cover ineptness, so maybe I should have broken it down into single-syllable words for you to better comprehend? :huh. :wink1:

Thank you lovely sideshow bosses for the bludd flash today :pray:
Gods do hear their flock after all :monkey3
And love to tease :horror
Cheers :wave

Thank you lovely sideshow bosses for the bludd flash today :pray:
Gods do hear their flock after all :monkey3
And love to tease :horror
Cheers :wave

I just stopped in to post that I am starting early to prepare for the disappointment of another newsletter with no Star Wars or Joe goodness, and I see this. Now, I am guessing that this will do nothing other than whetting my appetite for newness in the newsletter and that will have no other effect than to heighten my disappointment.

But what the hell...I am a sucker for punishment. Where can I see this?

Edit - And on a side note...One figure a month from each of Star Wars and GI Joe is the minimum that I would be happy with.

You out of tampax and mad because the store's out of supplies or something? :lol

Your post indicates you misunderstood. Unlike you/StarPuffs, I don't have to look up big words to use in a post to cover ineptness, so maybe I should have broken it down into single-syllable words for you to better comprehend? :huh. :wink1:

You just said absolutely nothing.

Again.

I just stopped in to post that I am starting early to prepare for the disappointment of another newsletter with no Star Wars or Joe goodness, and I see this. Now, I am guessing that this will do nothing other than whetting my appetite for newness in the newsletter and that will have no other effect than to heighten my disappointment.

But what the hell...I am a sucker for punishment. Where can I see this?

Edit - And on a side note...One figure a month from each of Star Wars and GI Joe is the minimum that I would be happy with.

Lol i know the feeling, ive got GI Joe and DC to keep me going now. Go over to the Bludd talk, someone posted the web shot of the page with bludd on it. It better not be a cruel joke now that i think of it.

It was very nice to be able to get Bludd pre-ordered. I am OK for now. But within 4 weeks, I want another pre-order. I don't care if it is the Desert version of the Trooper that I feel Sideshow owes us. Or a Jungle Sniper and Officer...just SOMETHING!

we ARE suppose to get another reveal before the year is out...and its not Baroness

the rumor is/was Snowjob,and at this time of the year it makes sense and plus is long due....the next reveal will likely be a Joe and we are suppose to get "Unique,Environment characters" up next

if its Snowjob,he'll be followed up by Snow Serpent (a cobra trooper that is likely due since CT,Viper and CG are done!) BATS and Serpents,Eels should be next in order

and After snake eyes is release in December,it will be a Full 6 months till we get another Sideshow figure in our hands (Major Bludd)....that is quite a long wait for the next in hand figure

Back