Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't hold your breath. I think Bludd is as far as this line goes in 2012.

I would say 2 a year myself the way its looking at the moment June and December. However in saying that the DC line is taking ages as well to come out and Hot Toys seem to be doing their normal trick of clones of clones but nothing new for lines in general

I want a Cobra BAT but i guess thats not going to happen anytime soon (year) Destro sure would be cool with the Baroness

Sideshows GI Joe line is obviously very popular. Hell it's changed me from being pretty much an exclusive Star Wars collector to rekindling my childhood affection for all things GI Joe.

Im just saying with its obvious popularity, I just don't understand why sideshow isn't putting more resources into it. I think we are all wondering this....

Sideshows GI Joe line is obviously very popular. Hell it's changed me from being pretty much an exclusive Star Wars collector to rekindling my childhood affection for all things GI Joe.

Im just saying with its obvious popularity, I just don't understand why sideshow isn't putting more resources into it. I think we are all wondering this....

because statues and PF are more important I guess

did notice only ONE 1/6 Scale at Spook? luckily that was a Joe.The rest were overpriced, boring statues

because statues and PF are more important I guess

did notice only ONE 1/6 Scale at Spook? luckily that was a Joe.The rest were overpriced, boring statues

Maybe we'll get lucky with another release of He-Man and Battlecat from MOTUC.

Ski

Maybe we'll get lucky with another release of He-Man and Battlecat from MOTUC.

Ski

eh you quitter!

you know that those are just EXTRA stock

at least Mattel is giving us a NEW figure per month

I don't want Sideshow to know this, but if we don't get swamped with new figures as I want...I am planning on getting some extras to make themed teams such as R-n-R, Stalker, and Falcon all set up in Dusty's desert uniform (with their own weapons and such) as if to be support for one of his missions.

But I don't want Sideshow to know that I can amuse myself during periods of exceptionally long times between releases...so nobody tell them.

Me neither.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GggY4TEYbk&feature=fvwrel[/ame]​

Back