Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling off all my Sideshow Joes. Look for them in the sales section soon.

Gotta start saving for those two Hot Toys Joes.

Or you could wait 6 months after the release and pick them up in the For sale thread when all those peeps that bought this crap realizs they dont really want them and unlaod them for 50$ lower then they paid

How disgusting is it that the thread finally has somethign to talk about about its this Retaliation garbage, well done SS

"Because of the Hot Toys aquisition of G.I.Joe Retaliation,ALL of our current Joe 1/6 plans have been put on hold"...."but please check out our unwanted,Fan-demanded, re-hashed,repainted,Classic Baroness PF Statue,it is sure to get you excited"..

lots more to come by 2014 as we show the slightest progress on our next offering

Well at least now it is official, that the stuff they have already shown us is official. Only 1-2 years to go now by SS standards before i have some of the stuff.

Toyfair? Or Fantacular (if they even do it anymore)? :huh

who knows anymore... I know that I am bored to death of this line until Major Bludd comes out (yeah,that's a half a year wait)..

as usual,12 days was a complete waste and Sideshow cheated with a repainted Baroness- Fail!

who knows anymore... I know that I am bored to death of this line until Major Bludd comes out (yeah,that's a half a year wait)..

as usual,12 days was a complete waste and Sideshow cheated with a repainted Baroness- Fail!

You got that right! complete Fail!:exactly:

QFT
Plus this Baroness will sit around in the warehouse for months, SS doing a great job of killing another line, well played

QFT
Plus this Baroness will sit around in the warehouse for months, SS doing a great job of killing another line, well played

I honestly think Sideshow has nothing done/ready and most of the figures are just "development talk" and nothing more...

How long has Snowjob been in Development?? (since the line started)

It seems like Sideshow does the talk and then likes to write things down on paper,but has NOTHING to show for it...

they could of at least teased something,but NO!!!!...because they have nothing to show because all their resources/development goes to DC now...

yeah,We'll probably see Destro eventually,Roadblock,Scarlet,and a New CC within the next 2-3 years...then end of line as Sideshow moves into more statue junk

Back