Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b0161658a3af1e9eb0b24a0d0958d3a2.jpg

i hope, p.s. nice to see your collection on sideshow

they told me on facebook that we should start seeing some figures very soon

"sideshow you have the best line: gi joe 1/6 a real american hero, classic card art characters that i grew up loving as a kid. you were having at least 4 to 6 a year, what can we expect for 2013, hopefully at least 4 or more this year?"

Sideshow Collectibles- We have a lot of great stuff planned! I can't get you an exact number for the year, but you should start seeing some figures very soon. =)

yeah sure! how soon?? soon to Sideshow means many months ahead..

again,I am expecting Roadblock,Destro,CC,and Scarlet...anything else (like Snowjob) would be shocking

"sideshow you have the best line: gi joe 1/6 a real american hero, classic card art characters that i grew up loving as a kid. you were having at least 4 to 6 a year, what can we expect for 2013, hopefully at least 4 or more this year?"

Sideshow Collectibles- We have a lot of great stuff planned! I can't get you an exact number for the year, but you should start seeing some figures very soon. =)

yeah sure! how soon?? soon to Sideshow means many months ahead..

again,I am expecting Roadblock,Destro,CC,and Scarlet...anything else (like Snowjob) would be shocking

I sure hope we start to see some figures soon.

i keep scratching my head and listening to the podcast that came out a few months ago. :monkey2 they promised us all these new figures like now:mad: :mad: WTF SS?:wink1:

i keep scratching my head and listening to the podcast that came out a few months ago. :monkey2 they promised us all these new figures like now:mad: :mad: WTF SS?:wink1:

it was just talk and figures they would like to do

Huh. Maybe the line actually is dead, or at least dying. No doubt Joe is not as profitable as Marvel and SW, so maybe Sideshow is just gonna release they last couple that were far enough into development to get made. Or maybe license is up with Hasbro. I don't know, but it certainly doesn't seem like a priority. Statues seem done, rehashing premium formats only two into the line and snails pace for 1/6. Looks like the LotR line all over again.

Or maybe Sideshow itself is in some genuine financial trouble. Not going out of business type problems, but its clearly not the company it was just a few years ago.Whatever the problem is causing the lack of Joe's I hope it un****s itself sooner than later. ...:dunno

Words....:monkey4

Popularity is prolly a factor. I would also think the price of the rest of the 1/6 offerings out there. HT charging over $200 for figures now adds up for some peps and lower priority ones get dropped.

Back