Premium Format Jack Sparrow Pirate of Caribbean on Stranger Tides Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhh. He looks great! Nice straight eyes. Ya.

What do you think of him overall?

Overall, it is terrific! I personally think they have done a better likeness of Jack with this one than the previous & they nailed the tailoring once again.

This piece is lighter than the other one as well which is understandable considering the difference of the bases. The top of Jack's head is attached with a magnet so you can switch it with the EX & it also comes with the scabbard & a gun which I didn't bother adding.

I'll be damned. Looks so much more like Depp than the proto and SDCC pics we've seen.

Thanks for the all the pics xYX!!! :rock

Yes thank you for the pics.

From what I can tell, it looks more like him then the first one.
Can't wait to get this today.

Looks like a great piece! Loving the smirk and the tailoring/fabric texture of the coat and the detail on the scabbard belt. Thanks for posting pics! :hi5:

That came out great thanks a bunch for the pics xYx mine should be right around the corner

Great piece, thanks. Looking forward to getting this over to Norway. And with these pictures and the low ES for such a popular character, this is actually becoming a very loveable piece. :)

I'll be damned. Looks so much more like Depp than the proto and SDCC pics we've seen.

Thanks for the all the pics xYX!!! :rock

That came out great thanks a bunch for the pics xYx mine should be right around the corner

Great piece, thanks. Looking forward to getting this over to Norway. And with these pictures and the low ES for such a popular character, this is actually becoming a very loveable piece. :)

No worries gents. :hi5:
The pics don't do it justice.

Congrats xYx. The factory paints on the dreds look much better than the proto IMO. Much more natural dirty looking instead of the snakes. Thanks for the pics

Congrats xYx. The factory paints on the dreds look much better than the proto IMO. Much more natural dirty looking instead of the snakes. Thanks for the pics

Thanks & you're welcome. :wink1:

Just took a bunch more pictures this time minus the peer pressure. :lol

So does the base not have exclusive on it? I wonder if the regular are going to come marked as exclusives as was mentioned on here.

So does the base not have exclusive on it? I wonder if the regular are going to come marked as exclusives as was mentioned on here.

Unfortunately no. I thought what was mentioned was that all the bases will have the word exclusive on them, not the other way around. :dunno

Wow, excellent pics! The sculpt turned out better than the proto sculpt IMO! My Jack just arrived but I need to workout first. Pics (hopefully) later tonight, if not tomorrow! I will open him up tonight though :D :rock

Back