Premium Format Jack Sparrow Pirate of Caribbean on Stranger Tides Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, looks just like the proto if not better, can't remember the last time I was able to say that. Mine has not yet arrived getting a bit anxious

And he is here, really happy with this one. Sculpt, tailoring and paint apps are top notch. Here are few pics, barely fits in a detolf.

DSC02489.jpg

DSC02488.jpg

DSC02487.jpg

DSC02486.jpg

DSC02485.jpg

DSC02484.jpg

Thanks man he is pretty cool, likeness is dead on. See what other movie statues sideshow comes up with next

Last edited:
Although I'am getting this piece the first jack sparrow piece was better with the bandana. There is something about the tentacles and the hair in these photos which hope is due to lighting that seems out of proportion. However the captains hat seems to blend in quite well, still looking forward to it and seeing betters photos.

Again, great shots xYx and TheHulk! Looks like a great one...and it 'just' fits in a detolf. :clap

One thing I noticed with both your pics when going back to the SDCC pics is that the SDCC prototype had the jacket tucked behind the leg on the top step instead of draped on top of it. Not sure if that's doable with the production piece, but it makes it look a little more natural and streamlined to me. Just an observation. Again, great pics! :hi5:

He looks fantastic guys! I can't wait to get my Ex!!!

Bit disappointed with SS not putting the Exclusive tag on the bottom of the base :( Is it on the bottom of the regular base like SS stated?

Again, great shots xYx and TheHulk! Looks like a great one...and it 'just' fits in a detolf. :clap

One thing I noticed with both your pics when going back to the SDCC pics is that the SDCC prototype had the jacket tucked behind the leg on the top step instead of draped on top of it. Not sure if that's doable with the production piece, but it makes it look a little more natural and streamlined to me. Just an observation. Again, great pics! :hi5:

Definitely do able, thanks for the suggestion it does look better this way

DSC02492.jpg

DSC02491.jpg

DSC02490.jpg

Here's my very shaky, out of focus, iphone review that got cut off before I was done. Enjoy.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP798Wd7mvE[/ame]

these pictures and videos have clarified any doubts I have had about the statue, I cannot wait to pose him against Jessica Rabbit.

Back