James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting Josh!! Really looking forward to getting this!! Please post more pics or videos from Toyfair 2011!

No problem. If I see anything I will make sure to post stuff. What's funny is this is from a German toy fair going on right now.

God. The more I see this figure the more I want it which is horrible for my wallet.

That's the thing I have the original Cap, I feel like this with the film maquette would make a nice evolution display...

Didn't order the original so this with the maquette should make for a nice Cap display. Plus I really like the design of the costume and how it looks. Plus reading Cap and seeing it in the comics just adds to it.

Didn't order the original so this with the maquette should make for a nice Cap display. Plus I really like the design of the costume and how it looks. Plus reading Cap and seeing it in the comics just adds to it.

Plus Barnes is a complete bad ass :lecture

Yeah, I'm glad I got back into reading Cap and Comics full time. I really just did hit and miss stuff over the years since I quit reading them when I was early in High School. Right now I'm reading Cap, Invincible Iron Man, Batman, Batman TDK (just started and is great), Ultimate Thor (only four issues and is done), GI Joe, and will be getting into a series called Iron Man 2.0 (War Machine Based).

I need to tackle more DC. I've heard nothing but praise about the recent Batman and Robin stuff. Fraction has been rocking the hell out of Invincible Iron Man --probably my fav after Brubaker Cap. I've been dipping into Hulk ever since Planet Hulk, but it hasn't reached anywhere near the heights of that story. Jeph Loeb's (red) Hulk run in particular is disastrous.

Batman has been great with Grayson as Batman but TDK has Wayne as Batman so both are pretty awesome. Invincible Iron Man has been great and has now gone where people could pick things up with the .1 issue and get going. It reminds me of why I enjoyed reading comics when I was younger and has the feel of the movies which is awesome. I have the Planet Hulk all in one and World War Hulk all in one which are awesome but as a whole I don't care for Hulk much. Ultimate Thor if you can get it I would in just that its four Issues but has some nice twists and is awesome. Cap as you know has been nothing short of awesomeness. GI Joe goes right back to the original comics back in the day and has been a great read.

Though the Batman series is a good read, the whole idea of having multiple "Batmen" all over the world is ridiculous. It's kills the whole mythos of Batman. Batman was suppose to be some supernatural creature that'll frighten criminals being the superstitous lot that they are. Batman has gone corporate!

As to not to derail the thread...

w0000000t Bucky!
:lol

I need to tackle more DC. I've heard nothing but praise about the recent Batman and Robin stuff. Fraction has been rocking the hell out of Invincible Iron Man --probably my fav after Brubaker Cap. I've been dipping into Hulk ever since Planet Hulk, but it hasn't reached anywhere near the heights of that story. Jeph Loeb's (red) Hulk run in particular is disastrous.

If you want to see Loeb at his finest; alongside Scott Williams and Lee, go find Batman: Hush. I think it's Batman 608 - 619 or so. Leave whatever it is you are doing and hunt down Hush :lecture:lecture

Back to the main thread, didn't steve rogers refused to take back the shield (I believe it was right after the battle for Asgard... I cant say more as dont want to spoil it for anyone that hasn't read the entire Dark Reign arc); and if so, why do most people see steve rogers as captain america, even though rogers hasnt been captain america for something like 4 years now? wasn't the costume and the ideal bigger than even steve rogers?? :dunno

If you want to see Loeb at his finest; alongside Scott Williams and Lee, go find Batman: Hush. I think it's Batman 608 - 619 or so. Leave whatever it is you are doing and hunt down Hush :lecture:lecture

Back to the main thread, didn't steve rogers refused to take back the shield (I believe it was right after the battle for Asgard... I cant say more as dont want to spoil it for anyone that hasn't read the entire Dark Reign arc); and if so, why do most people see steve rogers as captain america, even though rogers hasnt been captain america for something like 4 years now? wasn't the costume and the ideal bigger than even steve rogers?? :dunno

I've heard great things of Hush as well; it was part of the reason I was excited to see Jeph Loeb take on Hulk. Too bad.

Speaking of Rogers, I would take a Rogers as Commander PF. That would be a really cool companion piece to this one. That or Black Widow. Rogers will always be Captain America though. Doesn't matter how long Barnes has held the shield. It will be bitter sweet for me when Rogers takes it back eventually. Wonder what the future will hold for Buck.

I've heard great things of Hush as well; it was part of the reason I was excited to see Jeph Loeb take on Hulk. Too bad.

Speaking of Rogers, I would take a Rogers as Commander PF. That would be a really cool companion piece to this one. That or Black Widow. Rogers will always be Captain America though. Doesn't matter how long Barnes has held the shield. It will be bitter sweet for me when Rogers takes it back eventually. Wonder what the future will hold for Buck.

Assuming he does get it back :monkey3

There's nothing at this point to suggest he'll stop being super soldier. But then again seeing a red hulk, seeing osborne as head of shield and seeing mjolnir lifted by brute force has made me ready for anything these days meethinks :monkey1

I know what you mean though; as huge a fan as I am of bucky, steve rogers was just too godlike. It's almost like he can snap his fingers and have his original costume and shield back whenever he wants...

Why not a Winter Soldier PF?
Almost the same pose but instead of gazing up, he'll be looking down with sniper rifle on one arm.

There's nothing at this point to suggest he'll stop being super soldier

There's no hard evidence yet. Not sure how The Trail of Captain America plays out (I just wait for the hardcovers), but Rogers will get the shield back at some point.

Why not a Winter Soldier PF?
Almost the same pose but instead of gazing up, he'll be looking down with sniper rifle on one arm.

Probably my most wanted PF outside of Planet/WW Hulk.

The Trial has been awesome so far. I'm pretty sure he's about to get it back with the .1 issue that will be coming out.

Back