James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys just had a question how does this version go under premium format besides being 1/4 isnt it a comiquette or is captain america pants made out of the leather material similar to black cat? which causes it to go under a premium format

Hey guys just had a question how does this version go under premium format besides being 1/4 isnt it a comiquette or is captain america pants made out of the leather material similar to black cat? which causes it to go under a premium format

Yes, the black areas of the costume is in a mixed media format.

Yes, the black areas of the costume is in a mixed media format.

K thanks bro! Is sideshow gonna do a movie version? Im debating pre-ordering the regular edition becasue i cant risk going on the waitlist and not getting it besides im not gonna display it with the maskless mask neways do you guys think its worth it to get this one or wait for a movie version?:dunno

K thanks bro! Is sideshow gonna do a movie version? Im debating pre-ordering the regular edition becasue i cant risk going on the waitlist and not getting it besides im not gonna display it with the maskless mask neways do you guys think its worth it to get this one or wait for a movie version?:dunno

Sideshow hasn't announced a movie version yet but it has been sneaked. If you look at the latest Sideshow calendar you can find a sketch of the movie version Captain America. I don't really see Bucky Cap selling out that quickly. I would wait in your case.

The question is the sketch we saw a comicquette/maquette or a PF either way I'm getting it.

Yeah, I believe so. For the Iron Man movies they just did maquettes and nothing from Spidey or X-Men. I was expecting it to be a maquette as well but I'm cool with it being a PF.

Yeah, I believe so. For the Iron Man movies they just did maquettes and nothing from Spidey or X-Men. I was expecting it to be a maquette as well but I'm cool with it being a PF.

If it's from a movie, PF is where it's at. I'll take comic book characters as PFs too, providing the clothing works, but I prefer comiquettes.

PF's are awesome but like I said I'll take a comicquette or maquettes too. As long as its cool and comes out nice.

I wouldn't get too distraught over a Thor Movie PF. Realistically looking at the costuming you're talking mostly pants and the cape max. Captain America on the other hand is tailor made for a PF if they wanted to make one.

Yeah, it should be simliar to the comic Thor Pf and I agree this Cap movie piece just screams PF.

Hello !

Got a preorder on the regular version. Anyway, can you guys tell when it will be realesed ?

thanks !

Back