James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is coming in 30 days...:blissy

I have a high confident my EX waitlist will be converted once SSC start charging credit cards (no NRD on this one too) I will not settle for the regular. One thing I learned about this hobby is always get the EX. I regret for all the regular statues that I bought.

I have a high confident my EX waitlist will be converted once SSC start charging credit cards (no NRD on this one too) I will not settle for the regular. One thing I learned about this hobby is always get the EX. I regret for all the regular statues that I bought.

Saw that and am excited. Really looking forward to adding this piece to the collection.

I still think this piece is really crappy and lame especially the exclusive i would be embarrassed to have it in the collection :rotfl :monkey4 (my evil ploy continues)

man I hope I'm with you on that...that said I'm in it for the statues and if I can't get the EX then the reg will do me just fine. :clap

I come here once a week to say how excited I am about this piece and each time it feels like it's a perpetual month away from release. Sideshow is messing with us!

I don't have this one on order but i'm looking forward to seeing all the pics you lot post. :rock

I just cancelled my waitlist for this one. Since I'll get the Thor movie PF, I'd prefer to get get a Cap movie PF than this bucky PF. I already have the original Cap PF, so I don't think I need 3 Cap. Congrats for everyone who ordered this, and good luck for all of you who are still on the waitlist, I am sure it will be converted once they start processing the credit card.

Back