James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got cyborg maul coming that month, I may be one of the rerelease people that think he looks efing amazing. But I digress, that month will be a nightmare if they keep bumping too much more!

Yeah, first cap item as well. Was stupid and didnt order the original way back in the day when I had a chance. Love how the comics are right now and love the design of the costume that is why I'm getting it. Well, besides liking Captain America be it Steve Rogers or Bucky.

I was stupid in selling my Cap when it came out...Im not selling this one...Now if I can raise enough funds I hope to get one sometime this year...

I was stupid in selling my Cap when it came out...Im not selling this one...Now if I can raise enough funds I hope to get one sometime this year...

That would be cool. Someday, I'll make a run at one but it won't be anytime soon.

I've got cyborg maul coming that month, I may be one of the rerelease people that think he looks efing amazing. But I digress, that month will be a nightmare if they keep bumping too much more!

That's what I thought too. It has a certain presence to it.
Though do you notice a difference from the original pics to the ones they have now, like it's less agressive.

Ha... lucky for me .... I am not so into Female statues ..... (I am convincing myself I am not.)

Ha... lucky for me .... I am not so into Female statues ..... (I am convincing myself I am not.)

Except for Harley quinn that is :wink1: and you should totally take a look at vampirella which is going to be an amazing statue.

Vampirella should be great .... but I do not know that since very recently....

Yea I got on the waitlist for the EX myself and was lucky enough to snag a regular from alterego comics. After my purchase was processed I saw it went out of stock on that site. If you want one, hopefully you'll find that perfect opp your self. Best of luck.

Well your already missed some great female statues like:
Emma Frost comiquette
Ms Marvel PF
She-Hulk PF
Black Cat LSB
Scarlet Witch Comiquette
Mystique Comiquette

and soon to be.....
Rogue PF
Vampirella
Baroness

Luckily most of my collection are female statues :wink1:

Well your already missed some great female statues like:
Emma Frost comiquette
Ms Marvel PF
She-Hulk PF
Black Cat LSB
Scarlet Witch Comiquette
Mystique Comiquette

and soon to be.....
Rogue PF
Vampirella
Baroness

Luckily most of my collection are female statues :wink1:

I like Black Queen more, she looks like a local stars whom I love.

Last time I see the sideshow page, the captain bucky was schedule to be release in may.. now its june.
I got a pre-order on Lion-o, expected for the same month.
But i what My CAP now ! :impatient:

Last time I see the sideshow page, the captain bucky was schedule to be release in may.. now its june.
I got a pre-order on Lion-o, expected for the same month.
But i what My CAP now ! :impatient:

Yup looks like various statues are missing their initial release dates and as such the coming months are going to be a surge of statues. Bad now for having to wait, but good in that we will get LOTS of good stuff soon.

Back