James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers mate. Thinking of cancelling my EX. These days I've got to be extra-selective on what I pick up. They was a time when I had the pokemon "gotta get em all!" ideology for SS pieces.

But that time is past :monkey2

Not yet it isn't!
647385222l_2.jpg

Cubone I choose you!!!

Cheers mate. Thinking of cancelling my EX. These days I've got to be extra-selective on what I pick up. They was a time when I had the pokemon "gotta get em all!" ideology for SS pieces.

But that time is past :monkey2

Yea between the space issue and making sure my collection represents my interests I've taken the same route and I've basically just started collecting. All though I went crazy for the past two months and now have to wait till about July till I'm fully out of it. :dunno

Not yet it isn't!
647385222l_2.jpg

Cubone I choose you!!!

lol can I order that one from SSC ?!?!?!?!?

Yea between the space issue and making sure my collection represents my interests I've taken the same route and I've basically just started collecting. All though I went crazy for the past two months and now have to wait till about July till I'm fully out of it. :dunno

lol can I order that one from SSC ?!?!?!?!?

When I first started collecting. Space, money, and even specific interest was perfunctory to the awesomeness of the pieces. Then I had around 2 dozen SSC pieces (mostly PFs) and around the same number of Bowen. Then there was my Bishojou collection...

These days specific interest, then space, scale of piece, then funds are the main determinants of how I spend. If it's not 1/4 I simply can't spend on it; if it's not Marvel, it has to be bursting with awesomeness and eliteness for me to consider it :monkey3 CM Predator, for instance. I selectively collect 1:1, but don't collect LSBs--the ONLY exception was the Predator LSB EX which IMO is a perfefct compliment to the CM Predator.

And even when it comes to Marvel, I've decided to ditch the diorama line. Scale, and questionable level of detail are my reasons. There are a couple exceptions from way back... X-Men v Sentinel 1 EX is one of them. To miss that gem on the basis of scale to FAIL. Epicly :monkey3

Anyway apologies if this seems a bit like a rant, I'm just really sad I can't collect all these pieces even though I really want to. It sucks to have to be so selective :monkey2

I still havent made my mind up on cancelling this piece. It certainly helps that SSC may not be shipping in the next 30 days. We'll see...

Dang you sir have a very precise and good plan of attack.
True, the next few months will be interesting in regards to what gets officially released when. I'm sure multiple folks are keeping a close eye on what they have preordered and what they expect to be coming shortly after sdcc2011. Best of luck on whatever you chose to do.

When I first started collecting. Space, money, and even specific interest was perfunctory to the awesomeness of the pieces. Then I had around 2 dozen SSC pieces (mostly PFs) and around the same number of Bowen. Then there was my Bishojou collection...

These days specific interest, then space, scale of piece, then funds are the main determinants of how I spend. If it's not 1/4 I simply can't spend on it; if it's not Marvel, it has to be bursting with awesomeness and eliteness for me to consider it :monkey3 CM Predator, for instance. I selectively collect 1:1, but don't collect LSBs--the ONLY exception was the Predator LSB EX which IMO is a perfefct compliment to the CM Predator.

And even when it comes to Marvel, I've decided to ditch the diorama line. Scale, and questionable level of detail are my reasons. There are a couple exceptions from way back... X-Men v Sentinel 1 EX is one of them. To miss that gem on the basis of scale to FAIL. Epicly :monkey3

Anyway apologies if this seems a bit like a rant, I'm just really sad I can't collect all these pieces even though I really want to. It sucks to have to be so selective :monkey2

I still havent made my mind up on cancelling this piece. It certainly helps that SSC may not be shipping in the next 30 days. We'll see...

Can't wait to get this, it will be my first Cap statue in my collection!

I'm with you namnori47...unfortunately I couldn't get the EX when it was on preorder so I'm on the WL. I wanted this one pretty bad so I signed up for the reg to ensure I'd get it. :hi5:

same here guys first cap in my collection im on the wl as well for it im surre it will convert since there was no NRD on this one! Cant Wait!!! love the base and size!!! All these push back dates are kinda killing mee i wish i could pay off some before!

Yeah, first cap item as well. Was stupid and didnt order the original way back in the day when I had a chance. Love how the comics are right now and love the design of the costume that is why I'm getting it. Well, besides liking Captain America be it Steve Rogers or Bucky.

same here guys first cap in my collection im on the wl as well for it im surre it will convert since there was no NRD on this one! Cant Wait!!! love the base and size!!! All these push back dates are kinda killing mee i wish i could pay off some before!

Good point...and hopefully so. I thought this one did have an NRD.

Yeah, first cap item as well. Was stupid and didnt order the original way back in the day when I had a chance. Love how the comics are right now and love the design of the costume that is why I'm getting it. Well, besides liking Captain America be it Steve Rogers or Bucky.

I'm with you on all accounts.

I am planning to buy the original CA PF EX (only the EX) in my birthday in Nov, I have planned to spend around 1.5k on it. But at the mean time, I hope Bucky will be converted though I have already pre-ordered the reg at local store.

I am planning to buy the original CA PF EX (only the EX) in my birthday in Nov, I have planned to spend around 1.5k on it. But at the mean time, I hope Bucky will be converted though I have already pre-ordered the reg at local store.

Smart man, don't miss out.

Back