James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To add insult to injury, the email from Cornerstore was to some other customers as well and not blind copied. Way to handle privacy, guys... :mad:

To add insult to injury, the email from Cornerstore was to some other customers as well and not blind copied. Way to handle privacy, guys... :mad:

Wait............. How are you sure it was also meant for you? Maybe it was a mistake?

Last edited:
No, it was. I have exchanged further emails and they have apologised for the blind copy mistake.

Andy am sad today. :acme

Just have to remind myself it's only toys!

No, it was. I have exchanged further emails and they have apologised for the blind copy mistake.

Andy am sad today. :acme

Just have to remind myself it's only toys!

Wait so it was meant for you? :confused:

And they're not toys! They are collectibles ;)

I just got this from the USPS guy!! Am I actually the first person to get this in hand? I feel special lol!

Pics coming soon :)

Is the regular already out?
My EX will be mailed the week of June 6!

You have pics now?

Enjoy!

cap01c.jpg

cap00i.jpg

dscn1748jf.jpg

dscn1749a.jpg

dscn1752j.jpg

dscn1741r.jpg

cap02j.jpg

cap05.jpg

Congrats Theokan. Love the metallic colors on it. Is the head detachable on the reg? Tony C did a great job with this! :clap

Yup. mine is the regular and the head is detachable.

Also the utility belt comes separate in a little bag that you put on yourself. There's even a knife in it that I guess could be an accessory, though I think the holster for it might be glued tight.

Yup. mine is the regular and the head is detachable.

Also the utility belt comes separate in a little bag that you put on yourself. There's even a knife in it that I guess could be an accessory, though I think the holster for it might be glued tight.

Good to know. I'm so jealous u get yours first! :hi5:

I'm going to have to live through you guys because I just got on flex so I'll get it in 3 months...:dunno

At least it's still coming :yess:

Plus I'm still hoping my EX converts :pray:

Back