James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed...I'm still hoping my EX waitlist converts...that said I have a regular on flex so at least I'm sure to at least have one copy of this bad boy in my collection :yess:

U guys think they will make another comic version of red skull to go with bucky like a different look one?

Maybe...however I'm expecting SSC to follow the recent Thor movie approach where they release a movie version of the hero and villan from the movie. Having said that I would have imagined Loki would have been made instead of Destroyer just because he was the MAIN bad guy, but Destroyer none-the-less looks awesome.

U guys think they will make another comic version of red skull to go with bucky like a different look one?

This is Sin. The original Red Skull's daughter who just filled in the void that her father left when he perished in the previous issues of Captain America.

sin.jpg

28406-1.jpg

I welcome the idea for SS to make a PF of her as the new Red Skull as a perfect companion piece for the Bucky Cap.

I just got this from the USPS guy!! Am I actually the first person to get this in hand? I feel special lol!

Pics coming soon :)

I was just emailed by Cornerstore Comics to say that the Bucky PF I ordered ages ago is too big for them to send to Australia. My order is cancelled! *searches for the sobbing and despair emoticon*

I was just emailed by Cornerstore Comics to say that the Bucky PF I ordered ages ago is too big for them to send to Australia. My order is cancelled! *searches for the sobbing and despair emoticon*

Welcome to the Wait List buddy :wave

Got screwed on my LCS as well. Signed up to the list and praying it gets converted. :pray:

Back