James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But if u start on your FP Reg and the EX converts, are u getting 2?

Lol yes I'm pretty insane...but I can always display the EX without the mask and the regular with it on :panic: looking at the first pics it looks as good as I was hoping so I'd gladly pick up both. That said had I been smarter and gotten on the ex list first I wouldn't purchase the reg in that case...loose logic but the again I believe most us collectors live by our own insanity :dunno

Lol yes I'm pretty insane...but I can always display the EX without the mask and the regular with it on :panic: looking at the first pics it looks as good as I was hoping so I'd gladly pick up both. That said had I been smarter and gotten on the ex list first I wouldn't purchase the reg in that case...loose logic but the again I believe most us collectors live by our own insanity :dunno

Some are insane indeed. At least u wouldn't miss out on one. GL on your conversion.:)

You can always help a new friend out :rolleyes2

Last edited:
You can always help a new friend out. Ahem :rolleyes2

and you know what that is def something I wouldn't mind doing at all. I'm in no way greedy or a flipper so if you aren't in for one now, want one and my EX converts I'd happily give you the regular of mine for the exact price SSC is charging. I find no problem in helping out my fellow freaks. :hi5:Now both are of flex so if it happens you could just pay the payments and I'll update my shipping to go directly to you. Anyways if the start align I got your back. :hi5:

and you know what that is def something I wouldn't mind doing at all. I'm in no way greedy or a flipper so if you aren't in for one now, want one and my EX converts I'd happily give you the regular of mine for the exact price SSC is charging. I find no problem in helping out my fellow freaks. :hi5:Now both are of flex so if it happens you could just pay the payments and I'll update my shipping to go directly to you. Anyways if the start align I got your back. :hi5:

Kool bro. I'm in the list but I might not convert. So yea guess we'll see ;). Either way, congrats.

Kool bro. I'm in the list but I might not convert. So yea guess we'll see ;). Either way, congrats.

Thanks dude and I'll keep you posted with my pending wl conversion and you can see if you want one. Hopefully yours converst though and you don't have to worry about.

Awesome pics Theo! :clap

This is too freakin' harsh!
My EX is on flexpay along with the DD EX!
(well atleast it isn't on the waitlist though)

THE HUMANITY!!!

Damn that came out awesome. The metallic look of the paint really came out nice and the face paint appears to have come out really great too.

It should convert, almost everything does......

8a650_funny-pictures-cat-does-not-believe.jpg

The statue looks really nice but he looks extremely bug eyed, other than that it's great.

Back