James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My waitlists for the ex and the regular both converted! :yess:

I've cancelled the regular and will be waiting for the ex very impatiently after the great pics seen here. Thanks for helping me make up my mind, guys!

Mate, I'd contact them and see what's happening. I only went on the waitlist a few days ago and my ex converted. Hopefully it'll sort out for you!

Andy is there is something wrong ? Dont freak me out man ,my waitlist for the ex converted just now...possible error? :gah:

fricking hell... I just got off the live chat and I know now why you guys got converted and we didn't...
they favor the full payers above the flexpayers! that really isn't fair! they use two lists to convert the waitlists and since we're on the flex (even though since February) we are _____ked... things like this make me real pissed :banghead

fricking hell... I just got off the live chat and I know now why you guys got converted and we didn't...
they favor the full payers above the flexpayers! that really isn't fair! they use two lists to convert the waitlists and since we're on the flex (even though since February) we are _____ked... things like this make me real pissed :banghead

Exactly what i was thinking suks i have to much on my plate to pay all at once hopefully it still converts have you been on it since feb?

Sorry about that friend. I'd be pissed too but what do you expect, they're a business :rolleyes2. They rather get $$ as fast as possible.

that I really disapprove... yeah, since February!
and currently, we're on the list (not waitlist, but actually buying-list) for 3 other PFs with SSC... and some other stuff through other channels.. there is no way that we could put him on full, we're stretched as is (we're only students you know, no full time job)

I had a question. How do you know when FlexPay is full? Let's say there's an item you have on order and you want to flexpay it. Does it still give you an option before you cancel and have to wait for a response? Or does it just cancel and screwed yourself over?

I had a question. How do you know when FlexPay is full? Let's say there's an item you have on order and you want to flexpay it. Does it still give you an option before you cancel and have to wait for a response? Or does it just cancel and screwed yourself over?

If u have an order and u want to flex it, here are the steps:

1) go to your SSC account.
2) go to cancel an item
3) check mark the item u want cancel (make sure u mark the box correctly. Failure to do so may result in permanate cancellation).
4) Submit
5) it will give u 2 options, (1) cancel an order (2) contact me for flexpay
6) Click contact me for flex pay and submit. They will generally contact u with 24-48 hours after u request it.

If SSC grants u a flexpay it will give u a schedule. Please note SSC only have a limited slots. Generally try to submit a FP 1 month before shipping notice. You have a better chance of getting it.

Now if SSC denies the FP, you can call them up and ask if you can get charge 1 week after it is due to ship. Otherwise, you would be force to cancel. Hope that helps.

Back