James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that he is a bit smaller than the Rogers Cap (I know its forced perspective but looking at the stature I can see a difference). This came out really well done, if so much stuff wasn't hitting around this time I would definitely go after this, I think both of them make a nice display.

I'm with you, the more accurate scale goes a long way.

I was going to sell off my OG Cap PF, but I don't know now after seeing those pics. They look so great together...

One of the best PF'S period.....but makes me really really want the Steve Rogers Cap PF...:(

024.jpg

025.jpg

028.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

034.jpg

Very nice black cloth but it really makes me want to see the fully sculpted stuff underneath too.

Congrats on your new piece! Came out awesome! This statue will also force me to get the Cap PF even tho I said I'll never pay $1,000+ for a statue

Congrats on your new piece! Came out awesome! This statue will also force me to get the Cap PF even tho I said I'll never pay $1,000+ for a statue

Nothing beats the original Steve Rogers PF EX...not even Bucky PF! I'd paid $1275 for both Cap & Red Skull PF EX :)

My Captain America PF EX & Red Skull PF EX together.

256gtuh.jpg
capRed1
a5g7tf.jpg
capRed2
2h3alq8.jpg
capRed3

Nothing beats the original Steve Rogers PF EX...not even Bucky PF! I'd paid $1275 for both Cap & Red Skull PF EX :)

Never! Don't tell me that! Bucky will destroy Rogers! He has a pistol :p

And an awesome dea you got

Had to lay off this, but it's an awesome piece and I love all you guys pics! It turned out great! : )

Man that must suck. Sorry bro. We all got limits friend :(

At least you enjoying the pics :)

I don't even want the EX version of Rogers Cap PF because I would always have him with the fully masked head and round shield. I think I'm going to start searching eBay for one. My bank account is going to hate me.

I don't even want the EX version of Rogers Cap PF because I would always have him with the fully masked head and round shield. I think I'm going to start searching eBay for one. My bank account is going to hate me.

Same here! Call us cheap bastards!:hi5:

256gtuh.jpg
capRed1
a5g7tf.jpg
capRed2
2h3alq8.jpg
capRed3

This Cap is a 100 x better than the Bucky! Love it! So glad I had two, now one. But only need two. :)

Looks like he s checking out Caps butt.

My personal greatest collecting faux pas was having the original Captain America exclusive on pre-order and then cancelling it.Because I ve been looking at the photos in this thread and loving it more and more.

I am not so attached with who CA is (since I dont read comic books). Personally, Bucky looks better than the old CA PF.

Looks like he s checking out Caps butt.

My personal greatest collecting faux pas was having the original Captain America exclusive on pre-order and then cancelling it.Because I ve been looking at the photos in this thread and loving it more and more.

Red: Nice A$$ baby.....

This really should have been fully sculpted. The difference between the sculpted and fabric parts is too much and it detracts from the finish. SS should have settled for the leather belt and accessories to meet their mixed media requirements if there are any for a PF.

This really should have been fully sculpted. The difference between the sculpted and fabric parts is too much and it detracts from the finish. SS should have settled for the leather belt and accessories to meet their mixed media requirements if there are any for a PF.

How so? Looks just like he stepped off of the comic page to me.

I can't wait to get my exclusive!

Back