James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it odd that he's holding a gun. I'm not used to seeing super heros with guns. Why is he holding a gun?

I find it odd that he's holding a gun. I'm not used to seeing super heros with guns. Why is he holding a gun?

Because he's the Winter Soldier, and he has no super powers or strength outside of a robotic arm. It's to 'even the playing field a little'.

:) I actually went there today to pick up Daredevil. So happy I got him. Wasn't expecting to see Cap.

Yeees sir. Haven't opened him yet. It's raining here and going to rain all weekend so I'm waiting until the weekend so I have something to look forward to.

Got the EX.

Yeees sir. Haven't opened him yet. It's raining here and going to rain all weekend so I'm waiting until the weekend so I have something to look forward to.

Got the EX.

Your LCS sells EX too? What's that going for? Wouldn't it be easier to go direct?

It's 309 + tax. I think it's good to get direct from SS because the price comes out to around the same AND you get the Reward Points. For someone like me, those reward points really add up.

I do like to support the local shops though because I like being able to see them in person and I like having them here so I buy from them often.

They do get EXs in but they never know if they are going to get them or not until the shipment arrives.

The local shops here in Toronto are very expensive. they mark up the regs 100 bucks and ex 200. id have to pay500 bucks for the ex bucky! while ordering directly through sideshow id only have to worry about 25 shipping and HST. Oddly i didnt pay any taxes on Daredevil.

Also I got an early arrival message from sideshow for ex Bucky.:clap

I can't support my LCS because they inflate the price by 30% on reg ES statues. SSC all the way!

Same here! I'd love to support my local shop as I was tempted into buying a few Iron Man statues by Koto awhile back. They were priced ~ $150 more than I could get them online :lecture

The local shops here in Toronto are very expensive. they mark up the regs 100 bucks and ex 200. id have to pay500 bucks for the ex bucky! while ordering directly through sideshow id only have to worry about 25 shipping and HST. Oddly i didnt pay any taxes on Daredevil.

Also I got an early arrival message from sideshow for ex Bucky.:clap

That's nuts.

Welcome to the forum!

Back