James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this PF..it's really great! I've purchased one for my brother (Reg. Ver.) but if you look at those Bucky head close-ups.. it's pretty god awful bad IMO....uuuugh! Bad sculpt, bad paint, just bad!

Have fun :wave Sunday night for me .

Will do. :duff

I love this PF..it's really great! I've purchased one for my brother (Reg. Ver.) but if you look at those Bucky head close-ups.. it's pretty god awful bad IMO....uuuugh! Bad sculpt, bad paint, just bad!

Its a great piece. I can't agree with ya on the Bucky sculpt. Its really well done in all aspects.

How come on the sideshow site it said Cards will be charged on June 6th, but people already received their EX? Did Sideshow offer an early shipment? I hope my waitlist for the EX will be converted, I just put on WL (again) yesterday. This PF looks AMAZING.

Really a great piece. Paint, sculpt, pose all work and look amazing really. A must have Marvel piece and even more so if you're a Captain America fan.

IMG_9528.jpg

Congrats Josh, I can clearly see from this pic how beautiful his metalic color is.

How come on the sideshow site it said Cards will be charged on June 6th, but people already received their EX? Did Sideshow offer an early shipment? I hope my waitlist for the EX will be converted, I just put on WL (again) yesterday. This PF looks AMAZING.

Yeah, early shipment.

Congrats Josh, I can clearly see from this pic how beautiful his metalic color is.

Thank ya. The metallic paint is amazing and shows how awesome SS can do things.

The painted job is very nice I like it a lot!! But I still love the original one!!
caf932ce.jpg

15560906.jpg

993fd15a.jpg

He like Original Cap with a dipped half in black paint and topped up with a new car finish polish!

So I had a stroke of luck today...I had stayed on the waitlist for the ex the past few months as a flex pay purchase and this afternoon I was emailed by SSC that one came into stock for my purchase prior to the first flex payment was due for my reg pre order. So I basically cancelled my reg and will now be flexing the EX. For those who were bummed about the waitlist process it looks like flex pay pre orders are being processed now.

So I had a stroke of luck today...I had stayed on the waitlist for the ex the past few months as a flex pay purchase and this afternoon I was emailed by SSC that one came into stock for my purchase prior to the first flex payment was due for my reg pre order. So I basically cancelled my reg and will now be flexing the EX. For those who were bummed about the waitlist process it looks like flex pay pre orders are being processed now.

Yup same here bro now i wonder when the first flex gets taken!!

Guys quick question, does anyone have any problem with this statue yet?
His mouth looks weird or it's nomarl?
97a9c7f7.jpg

Guys quick question, does anyone have any problem with this statue yet?
His mouth looks weird or it's nomarl?
97a9c7f7.jpg

looks like extra paint that leaked. mine doesnt have that. but there is some type of brown (possibly the adhesive they used) stain near the arm where his shield goes on my piece =(.

Back