James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8306.jpg

Got the exclusive one, the exclusive head doesn't look as bad as pics make them out to be

Guys one quick question ,what does it mean by Item(s) shipping soon and is highlited with green colours ?

Does that mean ss have charged my CC ?

Yeah, and it should be shipping in 24 hours.

Kinda weird though cuz they once told me that they cant accecpt my CC ,something to do with their CC processing company and where where i came from .

Whatever it is , i REALLY hope you are right Josh :yess:

Anybody besides me still on the waitlist for the EX (non-flexpay)?

haven't been in this thread since page 42, and didn't even know it had been shipped since i didn't order it.

for me at first glance this appears to be a wanna be Thor PF statue.:)

:yess: mine turned up this morning, only had chance to have a quick look to make sure it's all present and correct but it's huge :horror it's my first sideshow piece and premium format piece

I ended up buying it from a uk seller for £243 not a bad price and received it in 2 days :clap

Now to sneak it in my detolf without other half noticing :pray:

:yess: mine turned up this morning, only had chance to have a quick look to make sure it's all present and correct but it's huge :horror it's my first sideshow piece and premium format piece

I ended up buying it from a uk seller for £243 not a bad price and received it in 2 days :clap

Now to sneak it in my detolf without other half noticing :pray:

the height kinda makes this one stick out :rotfl

Regular version arrived today.... it's stunning.. it really is! Alter Ego Comics had it a nice price of $260 plus shipping.. It's also a very heavy PF and to the top of the shield it's about 25" tall. The different sculpted textures are excellent, and the high gloss paint on the armor works very well against the black leather body suit. Bravo on the art direction of this figure, sculptors and costume artists!!!! As an artist, I really appreciate a well designed product! Looks great next to the Thor PF and Iron Man Comiquette. He's about 3" to tall for my Besta cabinet, but looks great on the top! I hope to post some pics of the group soon...:)

Last edited:
Back