James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put myself on the waitlist yesterday and it converted. Those of you who still want the EX can still get it.

gives me hope that my waitlist for Rogue exclusive will convert especially since ES is 750 so pretty high for an exclusive , these days exclusives never tend to sell out anymore at sideshow :dunno

Way too early in the game to give up on Rogue, Ex or Reg, even Cyclops.

Yeah way too early. I'd say conversions are guaranteed for both Cyclops and Rogue. SDCC is still around the corner and cancellations are bound to happen with the announcement of new products. Magneto PF anybody :pray:

I hope they will convert but will be happy for others if they don't :)

I think now a days conversions are almost a given. Financial limitations and the announcement of soon to come statues always are going to make folks prioritize what they really want resulting in varoius cancellations on what they've already pre-ordered.

Looking at it from a business sense, SSC are genius because with NRD's, cancellation fees and staggering future releases of statues (without any clear indication of what is coming) they are making tons of free cash. Either way if you really want a statue on average I believe if you get on the wait list at a reasonable time prior to the release, you should be alright. Best of luck wanting this to convert.

I think now a days conversions are almost a given. Financial limitations and the announcement of soon to come statues always are going to make folks prioritize what they really want resulting in varoius cancellations on what they've already pre-ordered.

Looking at it from a business sense, SSC are genius because with NRD's, cancellation fees and staggering future releases of statues (without any clear indication of what is coming) they are making tons of free cash. Either way if you really want a statue on average I believe if you get on the wait list at a reasonable time prior to the release, you should be alright. Best of luck wanting this to convert.

Wonder when it's a reasonable date for Rogue EX PF WL :rolleyes:

Bucky just arrived at Chap's house!!!

BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL piece. I'm actually a little shocked. This is probably one of the best paint apps I've ever seen on a Sideshow piece.

HOWEVER....I own the original Capt, and I might have to let this one go. :( (For those wondering, I thought I canceled this and next thing I know, I'm receiving a shipping notice. :lol)

I received 360/550 a couple of days ago,and this is Sideshow as they used to be,lovely weighty piece with a beautifully illustrated box.Loving this.A truely magnificent statue!!

I'm taking pics right now!!

I'm really amazed at how nice this came out. I don't care for the mask-less sculpt at all. They missed the ball with that one, IMO, but the paint app on the cowled head and the body are perfect.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I might actually keep it!!!!! :horror

A Couple of Pic of mine :wink1: Exclusive 160/550

p6110592.jpg

p6110623.jpg
[/IMG]

Back