James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This head is hard like rock!! Its not easy to destroy!
3bc73beb.jpg

The HT Iron man fans pay extra for that look :lol

what was wrong with it to have it replaced?

I put a pics and compare with all other peoples head, and this one looks like some thing wrong with his mouth, so I decide to ask for a replace If is possible.

I put a pics and compare with all other peoples head, and this one looks like some thing wrong with his mouth, so I decide to ask for a replace If is possible.

oh yeah i remember now. yeah that extra paint drip or wahtever really throws the piece off. eye sore.

I also just got my EX #34 today, my goodness this PF is BEAUTIFUL. Just like others I was blown away by the metallic paint, picture can't do a justice on this MAGNIFICENT piece. IMO he is the BEST 2011 marvel statue so far, Cyclops or Rogue need to be really really good to top this one.

n6x115.jpg

otexzq.jpg

2r6fdb9.jpg

2myp6hw.jpg

rogue sold out in less than a day... it may convert, I hope so for you :) I'm just glad that we got our order in before she sold out :D

also glad that this one converted :D even though there are some back in stock... seems to happen a lot with SSC (lately)

6 out out of how many people on the waitlist? :dunno

Exactly. Now here is what I don't like...I remember a few months back SSC stating the waitlist was too long so they cancelled some peoples orders to make the list more realistic. Now they are back in stock. Either someone is making some under calculations or lots of folks cancelled their orders prior to this one coming out. Either way I think they should just let the wait list get as long as it gets and then later after an official sell out then can close the list accordingly. Hell I"m still on the Rogers Cap PF EX list...and really my chances are better of playing Dance Central with Tupac.

bucky ex is in stock!that's a big surprise!

Agreed...this piece is beautiful so if anyone does want it, now is def the time to act.

Always add a zero at the end when they say (x) left in stock. There are probably 60 left : P

:clap

WTF ...

But anyway I am still happy with my order :wink1:

and you should be :wink1:

I grabbed one of the six .... but I used Flexplay.

Congrats bud :hi5:

Back