James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with the rest I would also rather have a regular perfect condition pf than a defected ex. Return it see if you can keep the print at least

Hey everyone just wanted to share my decision.

I ended taking the offer instead of the return. The reason I did is before I actually decided, I called CS. I wanted to know what were the chances of me getting a crooked eagle if I got the Regular. Well I was told that it's VERY highly possible. Not sure if it's true or not, but I always believe their CS. They seem like honest folks to me. So when I was told that, I thought that I might as well just keep the EX if this could happen again.

In the end, I feel neutral. I'm glad I have this awesome statue, but seeing the eagle bums me down a bit. Oh well. I never win :/

What do you guys think?

I ended taking the offer instead of the return. The reason I did is before I actually decided, I called CS. I wanted to know what were the chances of me getting a crooked eagle if I got the Regular. Well I was told that it's VERY highly possible. Not sure if it's true or not, but I always believe their CS. They seem like honest folks to me. So when I was told that, I thought that I might as well just keep the EX if this could happen again.

In the end, I feel neutral. I'm glad I have this awesome statue, but seeing the eagle bums me down a bit. Oh well. I never win :/

What do you guys think?

Well they suckered you by saying "very high possibly" on the Reg Bucky. You could had taking my advise and have them check it before they shipped the reg Bucky to you.

our ex should be delivered today ^^

edit: correction, just delivered him.. waiting for Ingis to open it ^^ n° 392
anyone recognize this number? (always scared of getting a reject ;))

Last edited:

What do you guys think?

For what it's worth, I lucked into a late exclusive that shipped to me while I was at SDCC. Sure enough, the eagle was crooked. I ne'er even considered sending it back. It's that cool.

For what it's worth, I lucked into a late exclusive that shipped to me while I was at SDCC. Sure enough, the eagle was crooked. I ne'er even considered sending it back. It's that cool.

Will we be seeing any "against the brick wall" pics of this? :impatient:

My eagle is just slightly tweaked, but I didn't even notice until reading it here. Honestly not bothered by it myself..

received it a week ago but wasn't able to take pictures and review it 'till today :D

You don’t have one of those, do you? « DIMIC
DSC04697.jpg

Just got a conversion on this piece scared to death that its someone else junk, especially since i will have to flexpay it which means it could be months of worrying/waiting oh the joys of being a sideshow collector :panic: :rotfl

After going through these posts i realize that sideshow refuses to offer other people replacements but sends me a notification that its in stock?!?!?! HMMMM sounds like they have both hands in the cookie jar to me.

Yeah, this is a top notch piece. It's one to get IMO and if your only representation of cap you end up with you're ok.

Back