James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up my regular edition from sideshow absolutely beautiful paint apps and overall great piece!

03899d7e.jpg

Anybody got a ex Bucky head they're willing to sell or trade :)

when i want it ex is shown as sold out n suddenly back in stock:panic:..............i wanted that ex :dunno whats the matter with SS:mad:

Finally picked up Bucky after having to cancel a couple years ago. VERY happy I went back for him. Amazing piece.

I paid a smidgen over $300 for the reg (including shipping to Canada) and at that price it makes me puke thinking that Hot Toys prices are starting to hover around the same mark. Why can't I quit 1/6?!?!?!?! :lol

Last edited:
Unfortunately this nice piece is not selling well in the after market. I am trying to sell my mint exclusive here for $250 plus shipping, no takers. This is not selling well on ebay as well, most listings ended up unsold.

Mine took a tumble off the shelf and is laying in pieces next to my bed.:(

Ouch sorry to hear that :(

I'm actually planning on buying this. I just want to get my current PO's all payed up 1st & then if he's still around for a good price then I'll be buying.

Back