JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Those who want the figure of Daniel Craig as James Bond. What do you think of the face of Daniel Craig figure of the film "Cowboys & Aliens"? Adapt to head to a body with a tuxedo?

I think the face is well done, just the haircut I don't think it's cool. And you?

I've seen people use that head for a Craig before, and it usually looks pretty good. Here's a pic I saved which I think is that head (I don't remember whose figure it actually is). Only issue is I think he might be a bit too tan for Bond.

bondc4 (640x590).jpg

I'm always baffled by the green nose on that sculpt ....now makes me think of True Detective :)

That figure is by Raymond .F and I think he messed up a little when repainting the sculpt hence the green nose, if I recall.

Brosnan bond head available. Painted by Jacob Rahmier. Check my BST.
09C0303F-514E-4225-9BDF-DB3BA50EA838_zps8dnxjjvq.jpg

That's the one that I was talking about! Thanks for linking it davejames. :)

It definitely looks like the best classic-style tuxedo out there. I've got one of the MG Toys tuxedos and I really love the look of it, but it is a bit more shiny and modern looking and probably better for a Craig figure than a Connery or Brosnan.

The TC tuxedo is excellent all-around tux.

I have it on my Dr. No Connery Bond... replaced the crap Sideshow tuxedo... and it made a world of difference even though its still the old SS head.

EDIT: just saw Raymond's post now. Yep!

Ebay has very different tuxedos.

I think the face of Daniel Craig figure of the film "Cowboys & Aliens" it's very good, with an exception of the haircut.

Already the figure of Connery, do you think the BBKill is the most perfect? So, don't have another Connery heads that's made in very good condition like it.

Think I bought the last of the Toyscity tuxedos on Ebay. Thanks again for the link, the seller seems to be legit.
Does Toyscity make a second batch of its suits? Or suits are discontinued once sold out.

Last edited:

If anoyone has the Yunsil Tuxedo for sale, please contact me. Thank you.

Does anyone know how many heads of connery 007 were produced by bbkills?

It's hard to say for sure, but bbkill's list shows that at least 47 Connery sculpts were sold. However, that list wasn't kept up to date as many of the members on it who's name doesn't say "shipped" next to them actually did get their sculpts from him. I would imagine that bbkill Produced enough sculpts for the whole interest list so he most likely made about 65 of them.

Thank you for the information davejames and principally TheOwl!

Back