JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Thanks for the free advertising! :p

No worries man. I really really want that bbkill Craig sculpt but I'm currently deployed and have to take care of the family back home first. It looks amazing.

Pixelpiper see on the Ebay, it has right ow many heads of Connery. The only thing I don't know if it's original.

They're recasts, not from original BBKill mould.

You should be able to put grey suit on a narrow shoulder body (TTM18 type).

Ohhh, I understood Pixelpiper. =( If I know something about BBKill's Connery head I tell you.

Thank you for the information, my friend!

Congratulations, matrix69!

Awesome looking figure Matrix! :clap

Ohhh, I understood Pixelpiper. =( If I know something about BBKill's Connery head I tell you.

Thank you for the information, my friend!

Congratulations, matrix69!
Thanks:) Before i settled on a 'spectre' look i tried a toyscity tux. It works pretty well,not as nice as the tux from the DID jack fig but it can still look good ..
View attachment 200734View attachment 200735View attachment 200736

Any idea where to find a tuxedo now? It seems the go to one is sold out everywhere.

You'll probably have to keep an eye on eBay for now until one of these companies does another tux. I'm sure it will happen, you just need to be patient.

You'll probably have to keep an eye on eBay for now until one of these companies does another tux. I'm sure it will happen, you just need to be patient.

Figures and clothes always appears and disappears on Ebay, as Pixelpiper told, all about give it time, be patient.

Have you tried onesixthkit.com? I just recently got a dark blue tux from him. Last I checked he had a black one too.

I like that one but It seems more modern/shiny I want a more old school looking tux.

I think the latter two Craig sculpts are those 'It'll do..' items we settle for when we can't find anything else. I just pray that something comes out that I feel happy using.

There's something odd going on there, Toria Cassaro still posts as though ML are a going concern, and yet her sculptor also says he'll offer his sculpts for sale. He has been quiet for a bit though. He had the Tom Hardy Mad Max that she had posted, but I'm not sure if he did the DC. Should anything else emerge I'll be sure to post it here.

ML got into trouble with their Conan head and all work was put on hold due to 'licensing issues'. Nobody has been able to get the full story and Toria (part owner (I think) of ML) is evasive when asked about it. The Fassbender head that turned up on eBay was done by their painter. We were hoping he'd do the same with the Craig, but nothing surfaced and he's gone quiet. Meantime, Toria posts pics on FB of heads, but, never answers any questions about them. Then her sculptor posted in OSR saying he could offer the heads, then she posted the same head he had as though ML were still doing it.

I'm staying out of it all and hoping something is worked out...

ML got into trouble with their Conan head and all work was put on hold due to 'licensing issues'. Nobody has been able to get the full story and Toria (part owner (I think) of ML) is evasive when asked about it. The Fassbender head that turned up on eBay was done by their painter. We were hoping he'd do the same with the Craig, but nothing surfaced and he's gone quiet. Meantime, Toria posts pics on FB of heads, but, never answers any questions about them. Then her sculptor posted in OSR saying he could offer the heads, then she posted the same head he had as though ML were still doing it.

I'm staying out of it all and hoping something is worked out...

Thanks for that. I poked around their facebook and other sites. Interesting stuff. Toria's a babe too. She must be evil. :D

Interesting stuff. Toria's a babe too. She must be evil. :D

Put it in your pants Poindexter, it's a 1/6 figure - and it looks a little bit like a man. ;)

10991517_910305715656737_8686180319351489128_o.jpg

I don't think the modern life sculpt is any better than the other good sculpts if I'm honest. I think beast masters is the best ever seen.

Back