JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

And those who painted the head of Connery made by BBKill, which one you think is closest to reality?

Compared to what? There's nothing else even close to Bbkills version yet.

I believe that Leon's question was regarding which painter did the most life-like paint job on the sculpt. Not if there was a better option out there, I think that his wording just made it come off sounding a little differently. :)

To answer your question Leon. Honestly, I don't think that I've seen a paint job that I didn't like on the sculpt. They are all fantastic in their own ways. I think that your best bet is to check around the forums and see which painters take on the sculpt you like the most. I've sent my Connery sculpt to T-Squared to get painted up and although he hasn't done this particular sculpt before I think that he will knock it out of the park with his paintwork. :)

I've sent my Connery sculpt to T-Squared to get painted up and although he hasn't done this particular sculpt before I think that he will knock it out of the park with his paintwork. :)

I'd say he did.

11693964_872220109524506_4742716750946427662_n.jpg

I guess that he did! :lol When I talked to him previously he must not have gotten around to painting that sculpt yet. He did a very beautiful job on it! This makes me even more excited to see mine all painted up! Is that sculpt yours Pixelpiper? :)

For all I know, it's your sculpt. ;) He posted a few photos to Facebook earlier today.

That particular one isn't my sculpt, but mine should be completed very very soon! I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't been able to snag a Connery sculpt of your own Pixelpiper. :( I hope that you can get your hands on one very soon. At least you have a fantastic suit ready for when you finally do get a sculpt! :wink1:

So, tell only the best for you, not the worst, ahahaha...

So, tell only the best for you, not the worst, ahahaha...

Off topic but I thought I would say it, I see that you are looking for a Martin Riggs Leon. Mr. E is selling one in the For Sale section right now.

For everyone else, he is selling a few Bonds and a bbkill DC sculpt painted by kuato.

The Owl, thank you again, my friend! Your answers is important to me! Aahuahauh, you noticed that English is not my native language...

Pixelpiper, I did not understand, you are choosing a body for your figure? What's the body you searching??

If somebody has the Yunsil Tuxedo for Connery, please enter in contact. Thank you, my friends!

Thank you, iMan for the information!

You got the Yunsil suit, right?

Yeah, sitting in its original plastic still.

Pixelpiper, I did not understand, you are choosing a body for your figure? What's the body you searching??

No, what I need is BBKill's head sculpt - I was supposed to be getting it and his new Craig a couple of months ago.

As a painter who's pretty proud of his work on Connery...I've gotta tip my hat to Rahmier (sp?). His work on the Bond figures must take him weeks to finish. Definitely the most detailed paintup out there (to my eyes).

Pixelpiper see on the Ebay, it has right ow many heads of Connery. The only thing I don't know if it's original. I hope that I helped you.

My friends, I can get BBKill Connery. But, the suit of Yunsil wears what kind of body? It wear good all kinds of basic 1/6 bodies figures??

Off topic but I thought I would say it, I see that you are looking for a Martin Riggs Leon. Mr. E is selling one in the For Sale section right now.

For everyone else, he is selling a few Bonds and a bbkill DC sculpt painted by kuato.

Thanks for the free advertising! :p

Back