JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Something wicked this way comes....

ex.large.thunderball.blu.rayex4.jpg

Emilio Largo, SPECTRE agent Number 2, expert scuba diver, favors cigars and... torture.

Hot Toys is pleased to announce that it is NOT making this figure. But I am. With a little help from my friends. :)

:hi5: Great news. Can't wait for pics.

So, no girls today...

LARGO sculpt in-hand!

Largocomp.jpg

LargoCOMP4.jpg

I must THANK Spenser for this very rare OOAK Adolf Celi sculpt, and Les Walker for his terrific paintwork which just brings this character to life, complete with smug attitude. Thanks guys! :wave

OK, due to so much interest... :lol....

Here's the look I'm going for: Captain's jacket aboard the Disco Volante

largoboatjacketsmall-1.jpg
largoboatjacket1small.jpg

Most everyone goes for the white tux look which is a very striking monochromatic style, but I've always preferred his pirate captain's attire for this nautical villain.

And here's the first unfutzed TEST DRESS:

Largo1.jpg
Largo5.jpg

Largocomp1-1.jpg

Largo7.jpg
Largo6.jpg

Once I get the proportions adjusted -- his barrel chested look -- I think he'll be an amazing addition to my Bond collection.

Last edited:

Great looking custom. Les Walker's paint-up is beautiful. Good to see some of his work again.

Thanks on Largo, guys! Appreciate the kind words. :wave

I know it's not Hot Toys but, hey, not everything can be.

REPOST for the BUMP:

OK, due to so much interest... :lol....

Here's the look I'm going for: Captain's jacket aboard the Disco Volante

largoboatjacketsmall-1.jpg
largoboatjacket1small.jpg

Most everyone goes for the white tux look which is a very striking monochromatic style, but I've always preferred his pirate captain's attire for this nautical villain.

And here's the first unfutzed TEST DRESS:

Largo1.jpg
Largo5.jpg

Largocomp1-1.jpg

Largo7.jpg
Largo6.jpg

Once I get the proportions adjusted -- his barrel chested look -- I think he'll be an amazing addition to my Bond collection.

LargoCOMP4.jpg

I got my full sets of Bonds from Les Walker about a month back.. great stuff. I am almost through with Brosnan, did a couple touch ups on the hair and skin and got his outfit together, just a few touch ups on his gun. I went for this look.. did the tie pattern by hand surprisingly looks good... i'll post pictures later this week...

GoldenEye%2BNavy%2BSuit%2B3.png

Looking good Wor-Gar!!!

Raymond can't wait to see your Brosnan, which head are you using, sideshow? A Brosnan figure is a grail for me. My collection needs a Brosnan and a Craig Bond side by side.

Looking good Wor-Gar!!!

Raymond can't wait to see your Brosnan, which head are you using, sideshow? A Brosnan figure is a grail for me. My collection needs a Brosnan and a Craig Bond side by side.

Thanks Platty! Im really happy with how my Brosnan turned out, looks great nextto my Craig and Connery... Moore is the next one for me to get together...

I used the Sideshow head that Les painted up for me. a good older likeness of Brosnan, even though I much prefer Goldeneye to any Brosnan film and he looks a bit thinner and younger, I had to do a Goldeneye bash despite the older looking headsculpt.

Since it looks like SS is passing off some of their 1/6 Licenses (Indiana, StarWars) maybe we can get some Hot Toys/SS unison Bond figures. Or just plain Hot Toys Bond figures.

Back