JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

You're welcome, TheOwl! I'm sure if the sculpt goes through someone will get a yunsil outfit made to go along with him. Personally I'm hoping to grab what I consider the "iconic" Moore look:

live_and_let_die_roger_moore_publicity_shot_cool_pose.jpg
I already talked to Chillipep about him possibly doing an outfit with Yunsil if the Moore sculpt gains sufficient interest.

You're welcome, TheOwl! I'm sure if the sculpt goes through someone will get a yunsil outfit made to go along with him. Personally I'm hoping to grab what I consider the "iconic" Moore look:

live_and_let_die_roger_moore_publicity_shot_cool_pose.jpg

That's definitely my favourite look for Moore...from my favourite Moore Bond film.

But is it really more Spectre look head(they called it Spectre head)?He looks to young.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

It looks like him but I can't place it in any bond film at all. I don't really know whether to order it or not. It's nice but I don't know what to do with it? I think the hair is all wrong. Especially for skyfall. He looks too young for spectre.

That's Toria's auction. She's confirmed the price on FB and posted the link once or twice today.

Maybe, but if Yunsil makes the clothes I would very much prefer the safari Manwiththegoldengun suit.
The Liveandlet die is much too plain for her skills ;-)

Maybe, but if Yunsil makes the clothes I would very much prefer the safari Manwiththegoldengun suit.
The Liveandlet die is much too plain for her skills ;-)
I also agree the black shirt and pants LALD look is all too bashable on your own. TMWTGG ot something from TSWLM would be better.

Here's a look for Moore I like, if we don't go the Live and Let Die route. I feel like Moore should wear something quintessentially 70's. Of all the Bonds, he was the most - ahem - "fashionable."

I do like the Royal Navy dress uniform, too, but I always think of Bond in a suit. Never liked the safari jackets, but if it's tailored right, it could work.

FYI, thesuitsofjamesbond.com has a bunch of great commentary on the various suit styles worn by Bond over the years :)

Plaid%2BSports%2BCoat.png

I actually like the safari jacket look. Very '70s, not the typical suit or tux worn by the other actors. And now that Aaron Kwok has a similar LALD outfit for Daniel Craig from Spectre I'd go with this.
image.jpg

I can see the "appeal" for the safari jackets and leisure suits that defined Moore's era.... but that doesn't make them cool. :)

The Navy battle dress seems to be Moore's official 'super hero' outfit. But for a more classic look, maybe the d-breasted tuxedo. Even Tussaud's went with that tux for their Moore.

consideration for Yunsil project.jpg

Back