Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few updates!
Love so much the rim’s color!!!

IMG_3725.jpeg

IMG_3726.jpeg

IMG_3727.jpeg
IMG_3728.jpeg

IMG_3733.jpeg

IMG_3734.jpeg

IMG_3735.jpeg

IMG_3736.jpeg

Awesome!!!

I really hope we can get a video of the two cars side by side to see how the paint looks in motion. In these lower quality photos the paint looks similar even though I know in reality it's very different.

I was initially going to find a clip or GIF without Sulu saying the 'shields' part but then I realized it actually works for this Batmobile.
I thought you wanted to deploy the shield against the temptation to order it…😅

You’re going to do it a-dev, I can tell.

You’ve been a good boy as far as purchasing frivolous things go. If you’re gonna splurge, this is the thing to do it on.

Michael Keaton couldn't fit in the car with the main cowl, the ears were too long. The figure not fitting is screen accurate :lol HT were playing 4d chess all along.

Interesting theory about the under scaled size of the HT.
View attachment 679549

11.81 inches is exactly 30 centimeters. 12 inches is almost 30.5 centimeters. In this reality, 30 has never equaled 30.5 :ROFLMAO:

If anything, the dx09 was too tall for a 5 foot 9 inch actor.

That guy probably needs to spend a little less time posting, and a little more time studying ;)

No conspiracy here.

You’re going to do it a-dev, I can tell.

You’ve been a good boy as far as purchasing frivolous things go. If you’re gonna splurge, this is the thing to do it on.
Money-wise it's doable because, yeah, I've been a good boy. It's the space issue I'm most concerned about. I have to sell a metric-ton of stuff and reconfigure the room. It's a daunting and massive undertaking.

I'd prefer it in 1/12 but since

A) I cannot know for sure that that will happen and certainly not before the imminent deadline for ordering the 1/6
B) I definitely require an '89 Batmobile in my collection and 1/6 is what I currently have
C) Yet I know I will no longer be satisfied with the HT ''1/6'' version when this Jazzinc Batmobile exists.

And so here I am.

Wow, that comparison really puts the HT to shame, and definitely makes me feel like a bit of a chump--but at the end of the day, it's double the price, and I'm just not willing to spend that. Hell, I'll presumably be saving another $200 USD or more just by virtue of the fact that I can pick up the HT one locally.

Back