Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I know, I was referring to the air shipping. Think I’m leaning towards the $500 unfortunately.
As much as I don't want to wait the extra month or so (especially since until a couple of weeks ago I thought I'd have it in November), I'll probably be showing some fiscal restraint and opting for the sea shipment. I just can't stomach spending 33% of the purchase price to have it air shipped.

As much as I don't want to wait the extra month or so (especially since until a couple of weeks ago I thought I'd have it in November), I'll probably be showing some fiscal restraint and opting for the sea shipment. I just can't stomach spending 33% of the purchase price to have it air shipped.

Yea man, I’m in a bit of a dilemma. But that 30-45 day shipping is insane. I’ll make my final decision when i get the shipping invoice. May just go sea tbh, have way too many PO’s and other expenses at the moment.

I was going to order the HT Batmobile, but went to check out Jazzinc’s. Apparently I missed out on the preorder for his awhile ago. I got on the waitlist, but I don’t have high hopes of it converting.😔

I was going to order the HT Batmobile, but went to check out Jazzinc’s. Apparently I missed out on the preorder for his awhile ago. I got on the waitlist, but I don’t have high hopes of it converting.😔
There’s always hope for a Batman Returns version if your waitlist does not convert.

After the Batmobile 66 sold out, eventually a Batmobile 68 PO went up.

There’s always hope for a Batman Returns version if your waitlist does not convert.

After the Batmobile 66 sold out, eventually a Batmobile 68 PO went up.
Yeah, I missed out on the ‘66 Batmobile as well. I will be preordering the ‘68 Batmobile in the next week or two. I like the ‘66 more, but the resell on those is out of my price range. And I don’t want to miss out on the 60’s Batmobile again.

Are there enough differences between the ‘89 and Returns Batmobile for them to consider releasing a Returns version?

Are there enough differences between the ‘89 and Returns Batmobile for them to consider releasing a Returns version?

The paint on the ‘92 is more of a matte black, for starters.

I would not bet against Jazzinc doing a ‘92 Batmobile. Joost has committed to a lot of other vehicles but that’s not to say he’s not considering a ‘92. The engineering has already been done. The few tweaks needed to go from an ‘89 to a ‘92 are trivial. The main difference is the paint. And he has said that he would like to do all of the versions of the Batmobile that he can.

Besides, he knows he could sell at least 300 of them.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t say it’s very likely since they’re very similar and he has a good bit of vehicles lined up for future projects.

‘68 Batmobile
Animated Batmobile
Tumbler
Tumbler Camo
‘97 Batmobile

I think he said there’s around 300 people on the waitlist, best chance is likely to buy it off of someone when it releases I’d say.

Yeah, I missed out on the ‘66 Batmobile as well. I will be preordering the ‘68 Batmobile in the next week or two. I like the ‘66 more, but the resell on those is out of my price range. And I don’t want to miss out on the 60’s Batmobile again.

Wait List eventually converted for me on 3 other JazzInc vehicles but the demand on those were probably much lower, no where near the hype as Batmobile 89.

Batmobile 66 and BatWing 89 - I got on the waitlist about a year after they were released. The Millennium Falcon Ultimate DX - around 3 years after this was released, I got on the waitlist. It took several months, but I believe i got one of the last two Falcon DXs.

The Returns Batmobile had the Batmissle mode transformation (to escape through that narrow alley way).

realistically, I’m not sure if JazzInc will replicate the Missile mode in a 92 Batmobile without sacrificing accuracy on the vehicle in normal mode - maybe it could be a separate stand alone?

I recall the Kenner toy had the Missile mode where the sides of the Batmobile could be separated. And the McDonalds Happy Meal had a trigger to release the Missile.

Back