Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Backing Up Homer Simpson GIF

No. I do not accept that there are “hollows” in the surface. There are only submicroscopic changes in level that our brains interpret as uneven.

Run your finger over one of your “dents” and you won’t feel anything. Our clumsy ape fingers aren’t sensitive enough to detect variations so minor.
This is wild because it is word for word what my insurance company told me when rejecting my claim for the damage a hail storm did to my car last year.

@bman89

Looks like he acknowledges dents from companies like Moduspace, but not JazzInc.

Laughable really.

Nice set up! I like the way you’ve laid them out asymmetrically to fit your teevee. I’ve blackened more than one ceiling myself, back in the day of fluorescent posters and bong hits.

Here’s an idea of how to deal with the dented toppers: put a 24”x48” black gaming mousepad over them. I use those to fit under my DF120s but they’ll fit on top as well. They look pretty classy. (Not that I have any class. But you could!)

Or just go to the lumberyard and get two black 12”x48” book shelves to replace each topper.

Hope this helps!

Z

So why revisit this thread if you’re happy with your purchase? You know what the thing looks like, you know the issues this product will inevitably come with.

If that’s fine by you, it’s fine by us, though we’re still free to discuss the product, warts and all amongst those that are happy to converse.

I wasn’t continuing “to beat a dead horse”.

I was mentioned,
and asked about my current thoughts on the matter,
those current thoughts and photos helped a fellow member or two ultimately make their decision?
Yet I should shut up huh? Eat it.

The fact that we didn’t immediately cancel the day we saw these eye watering warps,
shows we wanted to like this thing, but it’s not worth liking if I have to light an $1,800 collectible a specific way (in darkness under a coffee table) to hide body damage.

None of the people that have received it continue to post photos of it here, the only ones that do are the ones begging you to subscribe to their channel, and in y’all’s exact words, JazzInc isn’t changing anything on it. So just stick to your YT videos on the topic.

Here, where people threw down cash, a lot of it, we’d like to properly discuss this before our item ships, because we were on the fence about what to do. Once it ships you’re then at the mercy of how bad your dents and botched paint job are vs the next guy, with the owner sending you up sh*ts creek without a paddle.

He was happy to stand by the product before people saw these QC issues that he won’t fix, the truth of the matter here is, he only cares what you have to say if you’re actively praising and supporting his product, one issue, and he’s throwing his CS email around multiple times begging you to cancel.

Skullboy said he was worried about the Catwoman suit deteriorating, from any company, yet Joost took it personally implying that Skullboy just thinks he’ll botch the release. Goes on to further compare HT clothing when that was never the topic of discussion.
Lol…@Nick D time to give up on your crusade….you have an agenda and clearly want to push this….
These forums shouldn’t be so negative….even with any of the mold impacts I for one think this Batmobile kicks butt over my hot toys Batmobile….Imperfections and all.
We have heard your opinion….but to keep posting about it is a little draining and boring….

Lol…@Nick D time to give up on your crusade….you have an agenda and clearly want to push this….
These forums shouldn’t be so negative….even with any of the mold impacts I for one think this Batmobile kicks butt over my hot toys Batmobile….Imperfections and all.
We have heard your opinion….but to keep posting about it is a little draining and boring….
Sorry you feel that way.

I, like you, have had this preordered for a year now, paying for it like everyone else.

Yes, the details on this far outweighs that of the Hot Toys version, though none of us ever argued against that point, how daft does one need to be to think otherwise.

So to acknowledge that once more is beating a dead horse, as it’s simply not at all the point we’ve made here.

I absolutely will not go out and buy the Hot Toys version of this, nor have I ever owned that version,
it’s incredibly lackluster.

Please inform me of this agenda and crusade I’m on. I’ve simply conversed the issues again at the request of likeminded collectors trying to figure out which direction to take regarding this.

I’m sorry I didn’t immediately cancel while
I was being shamed publicly for mentioning these issues by the company owner himself.

Joost claims these issues are from having actual panels instead of just lightly sculpted engravings. Yet, his prototype of this had actual panels yet none of this body damage to be found? Show me the wheel well indentations on his prototype.

If you think his personal copy will have orange peel paint and dents you’re delusional.

One thing I will say, if I do cancel and receive my full refund NRD included like others he’s already honored, it’ll be the last I mention it as it would no longer apply to me.

Some people just like to watch the world burn.

I totally agree that he is determined to keep this issue alive. The only way to deal with someone like that is to ignore them. Where I come from we call those people “trolls.”

I stopped responding to him and guess what happened? He searched through my posts on other threads to find something to ridicule.

How pathetic.

Z

Back