Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Backing Up Homer Simpson GIF

No. I do not accept that there are “hollows” in the surface. There are only submicroscopic changes in level that our brains interpret as uneven.

Run your finger over one of your “dents” and you won’t feel anything. Our clumsy ape fingers aren’t sensitive enough to detect variations so minor.
This is wild because it is word for word what my insurance company told me when rejecting my claim for the damage a hail storm did to my car last year.

@bman89

Looks like he acknowledges dents from companies like Moduspace, but not JazzInc.

Laughable really.

Nice set up! I like the way you’ve laid them out asymmetrically to fit your teevee. I’ve blackened more than one ceiling myself, back in the day of fluorescent posters and bong hits.

Here’s an idea of how to deal with the dented toppers: put a 24”x48” black gaming mousepad over them. I use those to fit under my DF120s but they’ll fit on top as well. They look pretty classy. (Not that I have any class. But you could!)

Or just go to the lumberyard and get two black 12”x48” book shelves to replace each topper.

Hope this helps!

Z

Back