Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose three Catwoman headsculpts to include in the DX version figure

• Total voters
For anybody who wants the kitty litter base, I will offer custom bases, each carefully and individually created by my cat. 50$ + shipping and PP fees. Please keep in mind that these have some serious weight, so shipping may be higher.
If people want to try creating them on their own, I will provide a short manual and will also offer small bags of litter for 20$ + shipping and PP fees.

For anybody who wants the kitty litter base, I will offer custom bases, each carefully and individually created by my cat. 50$ + shipping and PP fees. Please keep in mind that these have some serious weight, so shipping may be higher.
If people want to try creating them on their own, I will provide a short manual and will also offer small bags of litter for 20$ + shipping and PP fees.
I will be selling these as well. I don't have a cat though. Results and size may vary.

I will be selling these as well. I don't have a cat though. Results and size may vary.
gross ooze GIF

I thought they were trying out other painters? Viola is a fine painter but her eyes always appear too small. Not to beat a dead horse that has been beaten repeatedly but this is where the movable eyes would have been a better choice. They look more life like and have versatility.

Hmmmm. I dunno. I know it's a proto with test paint, but those heads 'look' painted. I hope the eyes improve a lot in production, because for now it still looks like a hand painted custom rather than a tightly manufactured product.

edit: I don't want to seem like I'm jumping the gun though and being too harsh. I'm just used to seeing JC's test paint photos.

Here we are again, everything said a month ago still rings true. Find a new painter.

I don’t think that’s a possibility at this point. Sean Dabbs, the sculptor, and Viola partner on all of their projects together.

It might be best to just send the heads you like most to a painter upon release. I’d love to see what someone like 357partment could do with the angry BD head sculpt.

Back