Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose three Catwoman headsculpts to include in the DX version figure

• Total voters
I have no horse in this race as I don't plan on getting it, but the pricing for what you get doesn't sound worth it to me. The only thing that makes this even desirable is the simple fact that it's the first officially licensed Pfeiffer Catwoman in 1/6 scale. If/when other's come out, I have a feeling there will be more bang for your buck with competitor's products

Last edited:
I think we'll see a Hot Toys Catwoman with moving eyes.

It makes sense.
Eh.. have zero faith HT could capture her likeness. In fact, I'm beginning to feel that way for pretty much 75% of anything they release at this point.

One or two bangers a year and the rest are like Mace Windu all over again. I'm becoming jaded, I think.

I have no horse in this race as I don't plan on getting it, but the pricing for what you get doesn't sound worth it to me. The only thing that makes this even desirable is the simple fact that it's the first officially licensed Pfeiffer Catwoman. If/when other's come out, I have a feeling there will be more bang for your buck with competitor's products
Exactly. It's as if the biggest point of praise for this figure is the mere fact that it's the first of its kind, and nothing that has to do with how exceptional it looks. Because as of yet, it's pretty standard looking.

If this character picks up traction, we may very well see an imminent Hot Toys tease or announcement, with all the bells and whistles, just to undermine Jazzinc's release.

It's what dirty Howard does.

I have to imagine that JND is at the very least interested as well, given the stellar work they did in 1/3.

And then you have the third party companies adding fuel to the fire..

Eh.. have zero faith HT could capture her likeness. In fact, I'm beginning to feel that way for pretty much 75% of anything they release at this point.

One or two bangers a year and the rest are like Mace Windu all over again. I'm becoming jaded, I think.
Biggest worry for me, would be material.

Well then you're screwed lol

HT ain't about to offer anything in the way of quality material for a outfit like that. They're literally the last company I'd be interested in tackling this character.
But on the off chance they do.. they'll be sure to highlight it as a selling point.

"Specifically crafted durable latex outfit blah blah blah"

"Special edition with a silver coin limited to 5000 pieces blah blah blah".

"Specially enhanced magnetic rolling eyeball system with interchangeable mouthplates, blah blah blah".

And if they do. Jazzinc's figure will have already become yesterday's news.

No one release of anything will be the
end-all-be-all. What’ll happen here is you’ll want the suit from JazzInc, sculpt and accessories from HT, or wait entirely on JND. Their recent 1:3 statue leads me to believe she’s on their list soon for 1:6 along with Phoenix Joker. Perfection won’t be handed to you, you have to source it together yourself.

No one release of anything will be the end- all-be-all. What’ll happen here is you’ll want the suit from JazzInc, sculpt and accessories from HT, or wait entirely on JND. Their recent 1:3 statue leads me to believe she’s on their list soon for 1:6 along with Phoenix Joker. Perfection won’t be handed to you, you have to source it together yourself.
If JND x Kojun Works do tackle the figure, they'd be smart not to overlook articulation.

I get the sense that JND's figures are designed more for static posing. Which is fine sometimes. But for Catwoman.. dynamic posing goes a really long way.

Standard Version for $300 comes with 1 head sculpt, if support is crazy maybe it'll come with 2.

Deluxe Version, price unknown, but will come with 3 head sculpts for each figure and the diorama.

Looks like I'll be getting the Deluxe then.

View attachment 719063

diorama update

View attachment 719064

I'm confused by this. Standard version is clean version or battle damaged? Or is there a standard version of both?

I'm confused by this. Standard version is clean version or battle damaged? Or is there a standard version of both?

There's a standard version for both.

Clean Deluxe and Battle Damage Deluxe will each have 3 head sculpts.

Standard seems like it will suffice for me. Might even just get the battle damaged and wait for Mars or maybe even JND to tackle the clean suit.

Ah, who am I kidding? I’m probably gonna just PO the most elaborate set available that comes with a dozen things I’ll look at once when unboxing and then never use again. I can’t help myself.

Worthwhile Catwoman talk starts just after the 42 minute mark.

Figure options are still a bit confusing.
Joost is definitely aiming at $300 for standard edition with one head sculpt- maybe two if demand is high enough.
Deluxe versions come with three heads each.

He then goes on to suggest (as I’m interpreting it) that there will be
- Standard clean ver.
- Standard battle damaged ver.
- DX clean ver with diorama and 3 sculpts.
- DX battle damaged version with 3 sculpts.
- A two pack with both DX versions, all 6 sculpts, diorama- and there's another DX exclusive accessory in the works.

They have scrapped one head we’ve already seen and are developing a brand new, unseen, ‘iconic’ expression/head sculpt for the clean version based on feedback.
Will it be this one?
1723161132225.jpeg

They tried a leather corset but couldn’t control the shape, fine details were out of scale, and the eyelets on the back weren’t working. It will now certainly be sculpted. Joost is happy with this decision due to accuracy and scale.

Custom made phicen body.

OSK & Spec Fiction- maybe BBTS- will be the only way to buy this in the U.S.
Rest of the world can buy from JazzInc. Joost says he will have the cheapest price- but after shipping, customs, VAT, processing fees, that definitely won’t be the case for me (in the U.K.) OSK all the way!

Projected PO date- end of September. Still no guarantees as they’re constantly refining and trialling new suggestions.

Release before Xmas 2025.
First come first served release style.

Back