Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too many packs, too many choices...

maxresdefault.jpg

Actually seems highly probable with good preorder numbers we can get all 4 head sculpts, since Joost was saying he could add an extra head sculpt to the individual single version if preorders were good.

But I'm still holding out hope we get enough preorders to get moveable eyes. These two sculpts with adjustable eyes would be awesome.

jazzinc catwoman meow face viola 457506549_322183044255639_6232261575681590034_n.jpg

These look fantastic. The toothy smile is perfect. The licking sculpt is much better seeing it painted.

It won’t happen, but I hope the “neutral” sculpt gets cut in favor of these three.

View attachment 723910
Was thinking the same. Neutral is too neutral. The smirk on the left here is neutral enough while still having a nice touch of personality.

From Violas insta.
Paint looks great in these photos.

Where are they taking preorders? Is there a page with all the info/perks/milestones?

I might just be going for the deluxe clean version and not the double pack after seeing how good those heads look. I’d be massively content just displaying her with the “Meow” sculpt.

I agree... but I can't resist that 'extreme angry' BD sculpt. So... TWO Catwomen will I have on display.

Thankfully, I plan to have at least TWO Penguins (sewer and Mayor) and I already have THREE Nicholsons. Surely, Michelle is worthy of two figures for such an iconic character -- still my favorite incarnation of the Cat.

So my vote is the second, fourth, and I'd love to see an angry expression for the clean version as well. Maybe a "hear me roar" sculpt?

View attachment 723932
We have yet to see the revamped neutral sculpt, but right now I would definitely prefer any of these faces during the "hear me roar" scene over that one. Sean and Viola have proved they're more than able to pull it off.

tumblr-n8hd4kl-QAp1rrkahjo1-250.gif
084e6139a7b4e0af2e52e6c647f1134e.jpg

As great as more idea options for sculpts are, i would actually like to see this pre-order deliver on time. Constantly sending Joost back to the drawing board will get tiring.
We don’t need 60 sculpts from every second of footage, we have 8, it’s more than enough.

I like everything shown so far except that neutral sculpt. I just want one, really great neutral/semi neutral sculpt with the eyes facing forward that will work for multiple poses.

IMO the tongue out sculpt looks off with the eyes sculpted open. In the film she has her eyes closed or slightly closed looking down when licking Batman’s face.

Attachments

• IMG_1595.jpeg
    IMG_1595.jpeg
    467.6 KB · Views: 0
IMO the tongue out sculpt looks off with the eyes sculpted open. In the film she has her eyes closed or slightly closed looking down when licking Batman’s face.
When she licks her hands at Penguins lair she opens her eyes at the end of the lick. That's what the sculpt is based off, not the Batman kiss.

batman-returns-catwoman-pfeiffer-lick.png

When she licks her hands at Penguins lair she opens her eyes at the end of the lick. That's what the sculpt is based off, not the Batman kiss.

batman-returns-catwoman-pfeiffer-lick.png
The scene you’re referring to she has her eyes closed the majority of the time as well.

Attachments

• IMG_1597.jpeg
    IMG_1597.jpeg
    340.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1596.jpeg
    IMG_1596.jpeg
    223.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Y

The scene you’re referring to she has her eyes closed the majority of the time as well.
Majority, not all. She literally opens her eyes for a moment, that’s what the sculpt is replicating.

Can see some improvements that could be made to get closer in likeness but it's already at a really good place if the sculpt gets chosen. It can only improve from here with Sean being a perfectionist.

jazzinc catwoman returns meow face vs real.jpg

Majority, not all. She literally opens her eyes for a moment, that’s what the sculpt is replicating.
I get what they were going for but it still looks odd. Im surprised they didn’t try an eyes closed version. Regardless I wont be using that head anyway.

Back