Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is seamless body in this case really neccessary? :unsure:
No joints will be exposed anyway...
The only good reason I can think to go seamless under the suit is that on tight outfits, the knees and elbows of non-seamless bodies can be pretty ghastly and apparent right through the clothing when the limbs are bent. I just got Hot Toys Multiverse of Madness Scarlet Witch last week, and the knee joints are so ugly.

(edit: added a photo)

knees.jpg

Last edited:
Those are really good. I like what I’m seeing so far. Love the little updates and how they take our input and add/change things before production.

So, how long until Hot Toys throws up their Artisan DX Returns Catwoman? :lol

So, how long until Hot Toys throws up their Artisan DX Returns Catwoman? :lol
Easily another twelve years. I'd like to think that Jazzinc and Mars and Eternal (as well as Prime 1, JND, and Darkside) would finally light that fire under Hot Toys's ass, but I just don't think Howard Chan really gives a **** about anything that's not affiliated with Disney besides The Dark Knight trilogy.

Sean just posted on FB with a video showing all the expressions he's currently working on. He rotates them around if you want to check it out.

Zw7NVq2.png

WEk0Qpx.png
qrgH4Wu.png
KmknaLd.png
aePOIWo.png
s11jZcY.png
mMjzY91.png
eJmQkhx.png

Looks incredible already. But the eyes change expression in the video, while there’s only mention of the mouthplates being swappable. How’s that supposed to work?

Looks incredible already. But the eyes change expression in the video, while there’s only mention of the mouthplates being swappable. How’s that supposed to work?

Sean's 3D model can be animated to change between expressions so he doesn't have to make a new sculpt for each small facial movement, and it's quicker to test out different faces. We won't be getting all of them; the battle damage version won't have the neutral expression shown at the beginning, it will have the angry scowling one. The normal non-damage figure will have the neutral face and eye expression.

If pre-orders go way over 1000, Joost will add extra swap-out headsculpts and it would make sense for those to have different eye/eyebrow expression.

That youtube interviewer is annoying, kept cutting Joost off from finishing his answers

- Joost brought it up again the HT Anne Catwoman was in the 60,000 production range. HT only makes figures where the numbers makes sense for them., they have to make figures that they think will sell in the tens of thousands. Anything below 5-10,000 isn't considered an option.

- body in the facebook post is a Phicen. Also currently talking with another manufacturer too and will be testing and comparing durability.

- Doing research on the corset part, looking like it's better to be caste (?).

- Their initial basic calculation trying to get to the Hot Toys price point of $250-$300 didn't allow for moveable eyes. But they're gonna see if they can do moveable eyes within the budget and if they like where they go with the moveable eyes, they will need to make a small price increase to $335 or something, not sure yet.

- 22 Catwoman on the list, just a matter of time before he gets to it

@JazzInc If your moveable eyes test goes well, please give us moveable eyes with the price increase :rock

Back