Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The initial tongue out face looked kinda weird to me and not much like Michelle, but the updated version in Sean's video is looking better and much more like MP. Photoshopped some eye placements (closed and looking up) to compare with the movie scene.

View attachment 706859

This is perfect. Are you in the JazzInc facebook group? You should post this in there.

I never found her to be attractive to be honest. Even as Poison Ivy

:chase
I've seen her in person, without make-up and stage lights... and you're right.

Say what now?

4f327235dbbed5fea93887eb42c4c05a

I love Beatrix Kiddo, so they'll always be a soft spot for Thurman. Same goes for Weaver.

I just trust Jazzinc at this stage I know they will deliver.

Yeah, at this point I'll just give my money blindly to these guys. They are simply a delight to deal with and they make very, very cool stuff.
wow, those are the best compliments ever! Thank you so much. We try to work hard to earn that.

Any ideas on a base? Heels probably make a magnetic base close to impossible, a standard base with grabber might make the figure look a bit dated. Perhaps find a subtle way to implement the heels into different parts of the base for different poses? I rarely use included bases so it’s no deal breaker.

Also, I have a feeling Hot Toys will announce a Returns Keaton soon after 89’ releases, kind of how they’re doing with the TDK trilogy armories. There’s just too many 2.0s coming for them not to, they’re also celebrating the 85th.

Jazzinc Pfeiffer Catwoman
2.0 Returns Keaton
2.0 89’ Keaton
Yunsil custom Nicholson
Jazzinc 89 Batmobile

No personal need for a Penguin or some of the side characters. These renders look good, I can’t wait to see the suit and threads.

Being a collector himself one would expect that he’s aware that he’ll be swimming with sharks (in chum filled waters lol) but then I’ve only seen him comment in threads for his own products (or competing versions) so maybe not?

Well, to be honest, I’ve been a collector since 2014 and I’ve been a member of this forum for just as long, but I was not prepared for the onslaught when I did that announcement video. And, I think the Photoshop and calipers and molecules thing is not an overstatement. 😂 I was not expecting such a big difference between the vehicle crowd and the figure crowd since they are both 1/6 scale collectors.

Back