Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose three Catwoman headsculpts to include in the DX version figure

• Total voters
I really want this.

I think it's the only sculpt I'd be willing to pay a grand for, (outside of Ledger) If executed to perfection.

View attachment 724273

If this does happen somewhere down the line, I would hope it will be possible to expose a part of the neck somehow. I wouldn't want a Hot Toys Spider-man situation.

View attachment 724274
If Catwoman sells well Joost said he'd be interested in doing this! which is what I would absolutely love as well - obviously the tricky part is the hair to get correct though! :O

Totally agree. Selina Kyle began as a mousy, overlooked secretary—single, in her 30s, and living with her cats, without any real prospects for advancement. Her near-death experience became a turning point, an event that redefined her identity and unleashed her inner power. She embraced the duality of her new persona: a mix of feline instincts and unapologetic femininity.

The act of licking plays into both aspects of this transformation. On one hand, it's a nod to her cat-like behavior, instinctually cleaning herself in a way that reflects her alignment with her new 'cat' persona. But it’s not just about mimicry. When she uses her tongue, especially in that iconic moment with Batman, it's a display of sexual empowerment—a bold, provocative action that goes beyond a simple kiss. It’s a way for her to reclaim her identity as a more confident, sexually assertive woman.

A head sculpt of her with her tongue out works because it captures this layered complexity. Whether you pose the figure to highlight the 'cleaning' aspect or the playful, seductive side, it allows fans to explore both dimensions of Catwoman’s character—her feline instincts and her empowered sexuality. The gesture serves as a reminder that her transformation wasn’t just about adopting cat-like traits; it was about embracing her full range of power, sensuality, and independence.

This is like a serious dissertation on Catwoman's tongue. Well done. Don't mess with Sean.

If Catwoman sells well Joost said he'd be interested in doing this! which is what I would absolutely love as well - obviously the tricky part is the hair to get correct though! :O
View attachment 724309
Wow. It seems I hit a nerve.

I wonder why...
Could be the judgemental, holier than thou attitude..
1725660831941.gif

"Holier than thou," "judgmental," "passive-aggressive."

It's weird how personally you all take a differing opinion.

If this were a Chris O'Donnell Robin figure and the prevailing sentiment was, "let's all vote for the sweatpants look and bare-feet from the laundry scene 🤤" over, you know, something actually representative of the character overall, I think it wouldn't be amiss to say, stop making this weird. It's a doll.

If this figure included a neutral face, a sultry smirk and a full smile, everything else would be gravy. We don't have a full-on smile and we're probably not going to because of that damn tongue-out sculpt. It's WEIRD to me that so many in this thread are pulling for this, when it's not even clear the figure will even have good enough articulation to recreate the supposed scene it's supposed to evoke.

In all honesty, I genuinely thought this was one of the most badass and coolest things I’d ever seen as a 5/6 year old when Forever came out.
0b374f9558365f6fe66b32502834dbb6707ecf49.gifv

1725667212260.gif

tumblr_n7sbcsvCBk1rvzbdgo1_640.gifv

If a figure of Robin doing his laundry isn’t perfectly representative of the gayest Batman movie ever made, then I don’t know what is.

"Holier than thou," "judgmental," "passive-aggressive."

It's weird how personally you all take a differing opinion.

If this were a Chris O'Donnell Robin figure and the prevailing sentiment was, "let's all vote for the sweatpants look and bare-feet from the laundry scene 🤤" over, you know, something actually representative of the character overall, I think it wouldn't be amiss to say, stop making this weird. It's a doll.

If this figure included a neutral face, a sultry smirk and a full smile, everything else would be gravy. We don't have a full-on smile and we're probably not going to because of that damn tongue-out sculpt. It's WEIRD to me that so many in this thread are pulling for this, when it's not even clear the figure will even have good enough articulation to recreate the supposed scene it's supposed to evoke.
His "sweatpants" look & her tongue out representing her cat like ways is a night & day comparison,just my opinion...& im sure it will be fully capable of pulling off the licking look...phicen body💯

In all honesty, I genuinely thought this was one of the most badass and coolest things I’d ever seen as a 5/6 year old when Forever came out.
0b374f9558365f6fe66b32502834dbb6707ecf49.gifv

View attachment 724375

tumblr_n7sbcsvCBk1rvzbdgo1_640.gifv

If a figure of Robin doing his laundry isn’t perfectly representative of the gayest Batman movie ever made, then I don’t know what is.
Whe Batman Forever came out, I was 11-12. Robin was the most badass character for me back than. I would watch NCIS:LA just because COD was in it. 😂

Inart, Hot Toys, JND, LIM...

And more individual artists adopting the rolling eye system as well.

Unreal, OT, John Wu, Donfung...

Let's go Jazzinc!

Screenshot_20240907-224425_Chrome-01.jpeg

ss3345771_-_photograph_of_michelle_pfeiffer_as_catwoman_selina_kyle_from_batman_returns_avail...jpeg

Last edited:
Totally agree. Selina Kyle began as a mousy, overlooked secretary—single, in her 30s, and living with her cats, without any real prospects for advancement. Her near-death experience became a turning point, an event that redefined her identity and unleashed her inner power. She embraced the duality of her new persona: a mix of feline instincts and unapologetic femininity.

The act of licking plays into both aspects of this transformation. On one hand, it's a nod to her cat-like behavior, instinctually cleaning herself in a way that reflects her alignment with her new 'cat' persona. But it’s not just about mimicry. When she uses her tongue, especially in that iconic moment with Batman, it's a display of sexual empowerment—a bold, provocative action that goes beyond a simple kiss. It’s a way for her to reclaim her identity as a more confident, sexually assertive woman.

A head sculpt of her with her tongue out works because it captures this layered complexity. Whether you pose the figure to highlight the 'cleaning' aspect or the playful, seductive side, it allows fans to explore both dimensions of Catwoman’s character—her feline instincts and her empowered sexuality. The gesture serves as a reminder that her transformation wasn’t just about adopting cat-like traits; it was about embracing her full range of power, sensuality, and independence.
Smash. Next question.

Info from the recent livestream:

- Joost is 95% sure this is going to have movable eyes. Opens up the option for highly detailed eyes to be used from the production factory @Scout Trooper

- Neutral sculpt is being reworked, vote will still happen to decide which three sculpts get used. Joost thinks that the neutral sculpt will likely be eliminated, but we won’t know until the facebook vote happens

- Whip is braided

- “Hell Here” diorama will now have a photo of Selina’s apartment placed inside to add depth

- Price range is $300 for the regular version, deluxe is TBD pending quotes from factories

- Suit material is a hybrid latex, stitches are sculpted. Final figure’s stitching will be done similarly to webbing on a Hot Toys Spider-Man figure

- OneSixthKit, SpecFiction, and possibly a third company will offer this to the areas where Sideshow blocked it

- The diorama will likely be reserved solely for the two-pack, could change. That’s the way Joost is currently leaning

Here’s some new pictures from the livestream. Quality wasn’t the best on my browser.

Reworked neutral sculpt paint WIP:

93AF0DE7-21B4-4782-83E9-A730DDBB5842.jpeg

37FEA999-596D-416E-9754-90A45E0C1833.jpeg

Suit on a body (This is using a heavily modified pre-existing Phicen body - this is not the custom body that’ll be made based on Pfeiffer’s proportions. I believe these use the test soft goods corset which is being replaced with a sculpted one to maintain her shape better:

F8BEDD3D-170D-40BE-B470-3D56311A62E9.jpeg

90281A19-D9DD-4306-B271-E3FEDDAC5218.jpeg

Braided whip:

5216B8D4-CBDE-48B6-BC25-136410BB9D7F.jpeg

Diorama background photo:

87661450-44F9-4718-AF8D-EC0241065A15.jpeg

And here’s the livestream itself:

https://m.youtube.com/live/ixrnyZZN...GTrvjx3YezULFhPiv4_aem_rzsJCj4gDHEm6GREbSm6OA

Catwoman discussion starts around the 1:38:00 mark.

- Joost is 95% sure this is going to have movable eyes. Opens up the option for highly detailed eyes to be used from the production factory @Scout Trooper

- Neutral sculpt is being reworked, vote will still happen to decide which three sculpts get used. Joost thinks that the neutral sculpt will likely be eliminated, but we won’t know until the facebook vote happens

- Whip is braided

- “Hell Here” diorama will now have a photo of Selina’s apartment placed inside to add depth

- Price range is $300 for the regular version, deluxe is TBD pending quotes from factories

- Suit material is a hybrid latex, stitches are sculpted. Final figure’s stitching will be done similarly to webbing on a Hot Toys Spider-Man figure

- OneSixthKit, SpecFiction, and possibly a third company will offer this to the areas where Sideshow blocked it

- The diorama will likely be reserved solely for the two-pack, could change. That’s the way Joost is currently leaning

Here’s some new pictures from the livestream. Quality wasn’t the best on my browser.

View attachment 725996

View attachment 725997

Suit on a body (This is using a heavily modified pre-existing Phicen body - this is not the custom body that’ll be made based on Pfeiffer’s proportions. I believe these use the test soft goods corset which is being replaced with a sculpted one to maintain her shape better:

View attachment 725998

View attachment 725999

Braided whip:

View attachment 726000

View attachment 726001

https://m.youtube.com/live/ixrnyZZN...GTrvjx3YezULFhPiv4_aem_rzsJCj4gDHEm6GREbSm6OA

Thanks for the update Captain!

And woah. I like everything that I'm hearing.

- Whip is braided

View attachment 725996

View attachment 725997

View attachment 725998

View attachment 725999

Braided whip:

View attachment 726000

View attachment 726001

Excellent summary. The current whip IS braided but we don’t know if that’s doable for production yet. Just FYI

Back