Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which of the four heads should be included in the battle damaged DX version? (choose 3)

• Total voters
We are well aware and we will bring our A game. With the help of Kit Chen from OneSixthKit and his network in Asia.

Anyway, time to vote. Which of these four should be included in the battle damaged DX version (choose 3). Moderators, could you start a poll?View attachment 726787

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I wish the stitching was actually thread as apposed to sculpted on the suit.
I think Joost recently said they tried that but due to the type of community feedback he was receiving regarding certain stitches needing to be fractions of a millimetre smaller or larger than others, there’s no way he could guarantee that degree of accuracy or consistency in production so the stitches will be printed on.

Regarding the BS sculpts, I think 4 looks a bit off and unnatural, but 1 also looks too bland for that part of the movie.
Just as with the standard, there are two clear winners for me and I just can’t decide on the third.

Voted. Though I now dread seeing collectors who'll display sculpt #3 (or even 2 and 4) with an out-of-the-box standing with arms straight down pose. All of these expressive sculpts deserve some sort of creative posing.

Back