Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
Damn. I was really interested in the clean DX, but after the price hike, and currency exchange to CAD ($800) I may be stuck with Standard instead ($522). :confused:

Pricing at Kit:

Basic Clean - $379
Basic Battle Damaged - $405

Deluxe Clean - $542
Deluxe Battle Damaged - $584

Deluxe Two Pack - $1,158
Yeah I'm officially out for the 2 pack. I love me some Pfeiffer Catwoman, but not quite that much.

But even just getting the clean DX and regular BD is still freakin $950. Yeesh.

Think I'll probably just settle for the clean DX.

Man, this is tough. I’ll be honest, when I heard the $1K price tag for the 2 pack with the light up diorama, two full figures, and 6 heads (3 of them rooted), I didn’t really get sticker shock. It was comparative to what I paid for my IA Battinson and, providing the final product turns out well, I feel like it’s not bad, but that extra 138 bucks is a difficult pill to swallow…

As much as I complain about pricing isn’t this similar to the InArt Joker premium two pack? I guess difference is the Joker figures were rooted.

If I do it, it'll just be the basic for me, too. It's...hard to justify ONE headsculpt and no cool Hell Here dio for this price. :/
Don’t feel like I’d be happy with the just the basic (since you miss out on the more interesting facial expressions) for $379-$405 and can’t justify paying $542-$584 for a single figure in a latex suit - that’s where I’m at.

Back