Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
I like this but just cannot pay that kind of money for the double pack knowing the latex will be either dust or a
sticky mess in a couple of years

I think once a company proves it's ok to jack up prices, the market follows.
Remember when Sideshow was selling their Star Wars figures 50-60$ ? Then Takara, Hot Toys & Medicom all came out with their Nolan Batman at 140$+ a figure and suddenly Sideshow was selling their figures over 100$....with no quality increase.

Hot Toys has been trying to bump prices to 300$ for a few years now. But only when InArt came in at this price did HT manage to bump their prices as well. So we are suppose to accept that 300$ is the entry price for figures from now on.

Love what Joost did in terms of quality and variation, but I just can"t bring myself to pay 300$, plus shipping, plus exchange rate for a figure. This is not a judgment on quality, just a personal limit on what I think a plastic toy is worth. But it's nice that this higher quality option is offered to collectors looking for this level of details.

Eternal did a good job with the Penguin, I will give them a chance on Catwoman. at 153$ shipped, not a big risk.

Being a visual guy, I tend to lay everything out to get a better idea...

$400
iasm.JPG

$380
$380.jpg

$542
$542.jpg

I need that meow sculpt so ordered the clean deluxe with Joost. $450 is a lot but $25 a month for 15 months I'll barely notice...is what I'm telling myself. :lol

Doubt I'll ever use the licking sculpt so selling that should recoup a little of the cost to.

Probably go with Kit for the more expensive battle damaged. Just deciding if its regular or DX.

This doesn't hurt near as bad as the thought that I'll be buying the HT version as well if they ever make it...

With how this priced a lot of people out, I do wonder if they'll take advantage of it.

Joost has said its not a pleather/latex it’s apparently a rather durable Material according to his sources for the material.
Says latex in the products description. If its natural latex from the rubber tree it will last longer if its synthetic it wont last as long.
You will get about 10 years out of a heavy duty latex mattress but In general adult catsuits will last for around 3-4 years.
Adult latex clothing is much thicker than the 1/6 suit which is very thin and a similar thickness to that of a balloon, as he showed on Jazzincs video when he stretched it in his hand, so for myself I cannot justify that cost.

Back