Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
HT has had 12 years to do this.

Mars has promised this for a couple years now.

And nothing....

I'm not going to let a guarantee PASS.

If it opens the flood gates, so be it. HT and Mars will still be chasing money with their offering as opposed to trying to build something.

I feel Joost wants this to work, and will give it his all to make certain it does. That's a good place to be for customers.

Yes, it's pricey, but think of all the money you've saved over the last decade NOT having bought HT Catwoman v1, then v2, then v3...

I'm in agreement with that. I've not posted a single thing I own, no collection nada.

I own every Jazzinc Batman product [minus the animated, just not my thing] and still debating if I wanna get the BvS batcave computer. I got the Iron Scavenger which is dope as heck too.

The guys passion gushes and I can not wait to see his Tumbler. Also I can't wait till, and it's 🤞, he goes against Hot Toys and produces 89 Batman, Batman Begins Batman and ect. Cause we kno Hot Toys is business savy yet could give an ish about the fans until they're challenged.

Oof these prices. I am going to have to force myself not to make any rash decisions. Has Joost officially said how long we have to order? Looks like Kit has the 17th of November so unless there is some other date out there I think I have at least until then to decide.

Sorry I haven't watched the videos or anything. Is the body in the pre order pics the custom Michelle Pfeiffer body or a place holder?

We also know how dog **** HT can be at times, we're used to it.
Yeah I wouldn't count on HT coming up with a better Pfeiffer sculpt. And if they do include multiple face plates, you can be sure only one will really be worth using. And none of them will be that perfect Meow expression.

Like I said, I might still get the HT Catwoman... and use one of SDabbs heads on it.

I also doubt HT would make the BD version of her without slapping the Artisan label on it and jacking the price to $500+ anyway.

Yeah, even if Inart or HT does one, I wouldn’t feel remorse about getting this Jazzinc. Currently the clean version sculpts don’t look as convincing to me as the battle damage version though which I will definitely be getting.

Yeah, even if Inart or HT does one, I wouldn’t feel remorse about getting this Jazzinc. Currently the clean version sculpts don’t look as convincing to me as the battle damage version though which I will definitely be getting.
Considering how bad the InArt TDKR Catwoman's first photos look, I would not hold a pre-order on Joost for an InArt version of a Returns Catwoman.
Prices would most likely be similar anyway.

Considering how bad the InArt TDKR Catwoman's first photos look, I would not hold a pre-order on Joost for an InArt version of a Returns Catwoman.
Prices would most likely be similar anyway.

I think their TDKR Catwoman will look way better when they actually put it up for preorder. Clearly looks very early prototype just to show it off early, similar to their first odd look at Aragorn.

But both HT and Inart have said they were going to do Returns Catwoman a while ago and still nothing.

Pleasantly surprised to see onesixthoutfitters is offering it too. Was going to pass but might actually pick up the deluxe 2 pack now..

Too bad I can’t order directly on their site…I know this Joost guy has limitations but he should work on getting his site and company able to ship to the U.S.

Too bad I can’t order directly on their site…I know this Joost guy has limitations but he should work on getting his site and company able to ship to the U.S.

He's able to ship, it's just he legally can't. Sideshow and Hot Toys blocked him from selling directly to North America with their agreement with Warner Bros.

Sideshow/Hot Toys went out of their way to block Joost from selling this directly in the US so can blame them for that.

Back