Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
I ended up ordering the basic clean version. The deluxes include some neat things, but the basic version really has all I need for my display. And it ended up coming with the head sculpt that I wanted the most, so it worked out for what I wanted.

I'm kinda shocked Mr Mom Collectibles video is on JazzInc's Catwoman page after the nonsense he pulled with the Batmobile. Huh.

Anyways, fun bit of trivia for ya, not sure if there's any truth to it. But here it is.

After Keaton's divorce, he dated Pheiffer for a while, which eventually fizzled out. He then tried to patch it up with his ex wife. Then he was cast for 89 Bat's.

As luck would have it, Pheiffer was strongly considered to play Vickie Vale, to which Keaton was uneasy with, as he used to date her and trying to get back with his wife.

So he essentially had her casting for the role canceled. Idk what happened after that with his ex wife but when Returns was green lit, Pheiffer was once again considered for a role in it as Catwoman.

I guess he gave in that time. 🤓
Lucky bastard.

In terms of value vs money I think the double pack is the best option.
I just dont know if I can justify that cost to myself.

To afford this I would probably have to forgo getting the Inart Deluxe Nazgul and might even have to cancel Ron and Hermione, is it worth that?

To afford this I would probably have to forgo getting the Inart Deluxe Nazgul and might even have to cancel Ron and Hermione, is it worth that?
Considering we've had multiple Ron, Hermiones and Nazgul, i'd say yes.......a one and only Catwoman [for now] is worth it. But to each their own.

I really don't need the Hell Here dio, it will sit in the closet... so I went with what I'll use and saved $38.
Gotcha. I think in the long run though you would have gotten a lot of money by selling the dio. For sure more than $38. People are paying $200 for the HT Batman 89 diorama base.

This is exactly why HT and other companies refuses to interact with the community like Joost does.

InArt tried it and quickly realised that it’s not worth the hassle.
It’s interesting but everyone seems to be pointing out the seam on the Nazgûl hoodie, and they’ve been responding to each and every one of those comments saying they’ll consider it. Whether or not they actually do it, it seems they’re back to engaging to some extent.

But in tying back to JazzInc, yes this is the result of Joost trying to appease everyone which isn’t realistic.

I'm kinda shocked Mr Mom Collectibles video is on JazzInc's Catwoman page after the nonsense he pulled with the Batmobile. Huh.

Anyways, fun bit of trivia for ya, not sure if there's any truth to it. But here it is.

After Keaton's divorce, he dated Pheiffer for a while, which eventually fizzled out. He then tried to patch it up with his ex wife. Then he was cast for 89 Bat's.

As luck would have it, Pheiffer was strongly considered to play Vickie Vale, to which Keaton was uneasy with, as he used to date her and trying to get back with his wife.

So he essentially had her casting for the role canceled. Idk what happened after that with his ex wife but when Returns was green lit, Pheiffer was once again considered for a role in it as Catwoman.

I guess he gave in that time. 🤓
What happened with him and the Batmobile? I watch his content occasionally but not all of it.

What happened with him and the Batmobile? I watch his content occasionally but not all of it.
They sent out test samples and he received one. He was told they're not the final product and asked not to publicly review them, which he did anyway for the clicks/views.

Yeah I feel like you'll easily find someone who will take the dio off your hands for $50+. Many who buy a single Catwoman will want the diorama on it's own.

Really no reason to not pay the extra $38 for it if you're getting both DX.

In terms of value vs money I think the double pack is the best option.
I just dont know if I can justify that cost to myself.

I hear you. With Potter being such a beloved story & movie series of my daughters and liking the books and series myself, preordered Harry and then I end up preordering Ron & Hermione. I definitely regretted it once I saw the price jump to Legolas. I will probably end up selling the 3 of them before Catwoman comes out.

I'm selling my 2nd Dio, and got someone lined up for extra heads. I just want the extra bodies. Hopefully fetches like $100, gotta figure it's heavy so shipping and fees will kill it.

Hopefully I can recoup some to at least soften the blow

Gotcha. I think in the long run though you would have gotten a lot of money by selling the dio. For sure more than $38. People are paying $200 for the HT Batman 89 diorama base.
Yeah I feel like you'll easily find someone who will take the dio off your hands for $50+. Many who buy a single Catwoman will want the diorama on it's own.

Really no reason to not pay the extra $38 for it if you're getting both DX.

I don't like selling, I don't like the hassle, I don't like relying on "others" good will, I don't want to hear whining if there's dust or a microscopic nick...

I deal with you knuckleheads all day... do you really think I'd do business with y'all? :lol

I'm selling my 2nd Dio, and got someone lined up for extra heads. I just want the extra bodies. Hopefully fetches like $100, gotta figure it's heavy so shipping and fees will kill it.

Hopefully I can recoup some to at least soften the blow
I’m interested in the dio.

Back